No announcement yet.

Do you mf'ers like whataburger ketchup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you mf'ers like whataburger ketchup?

If you're lucky enough to live next to an HEB, GET YOU SOME!

Whataburger will get into supermarket sales by bottling its condiments and making them available at Texas and Mexico H-E-B stores, the company announced Tuesday.

Fancy Ketchup, Spicy and Original Mustard will be for sale this summer.

H-E-B will sell both ketchup varieties in 20-ounce bottles and the mustard in 16-ounce bottles.

Labels will read: "Bottled by Popular Demand", "Wake Up Your Taste Buds" and "The True Taste of a Whataburger."

Bottled condiments will not be available for purchase at Whataburger restaurants at this time.

Wish list: 13 items we wish were sold in stores

Whataburger CEO Preston Atkinson also announced that San Antonio-based Whataburger's Spicy Ketchup will become a permanent condiment at all of its more than 740 restaurants in 10 states.

After introducing the red jalapeƱo-infused condiment in January 2012 to kick up the popular Fancy Ketchup recipe with some spice, it was a hit among customers.

"H-E-B aisles are about to include more Texas favorites," Atkinson said in a statement. "Our condiments have become nearly as popular as our famous burgers, and with so much customer demand to get their hands on our special ketchup and mustard in larger quantities, it was only logical to bottle them up and make them available first through such a well-respected retailer like H-E-B."

And there is more. H-E-B will also add a new product based on Whataburger's Whatafries.

The H-E-B product is a potato chip version of the French fry, cut from potatoes and available in a 7.4-ounce bag.

"Working together is a natural fit for H-E-B and Whataburger," H-E-B Group Vice President of Grocery Procurement Reade Ahrens said in a statement. "Both H-E-B and Whataburger are Texas institutions that have been serving customers for decades."

sigpic

Look one thread up

Comment

Well, now down. But REPOST!

Comment

No. This is big news, deserves its own post!
        sigpic

Comment

Whataburger ketchup only tastes good on Whataburger burgers, IMO. I've tried using ketchup packets from Whataburger and McD's on the others' burgers and for some reason, it doesn't taste the same...maybe it's just a mental thing though.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            Whataburger ketchup only tastes good on Whataburger burgers, IMO. I've tried using ketchup packets from Whataburger and McD's on the others' burgers and for some reason, it doesn't taste the same...maybe it's just a mental thing though.
            Or that you're applying it to food that already tastes like shit.
            It's a great condiment, not a miracle worker for your mcdonald's trash.
            sigpic

Comment

too much sugar.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magnus View Post
                  or that you're applying it to food that already tastes like shit.
                  lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    too much sugar.
                    I don't think so, I think it's less sweet than most. It has more vinegar in it, which is why I like it.

Comment

Fuck this thread.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Fuck this thread.
                        Fuck you AND your tacos. Bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Fuck you AND your tacos. Bitch!
                          You leave my tacos out of this!!!!!
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Or that you're applying it to food that already tastes like shit.
                            Hahaha
                            2 Chronicles 7:14
                            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I've got a sister ion Austin. Maybe she'll speak to me long enough to ship me some spicy Whataburger ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                              X