Massive explosion in West, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Have you ever been to West? There isn't anything fancy within 60 miles of West. It's the cost of construction/renovation.
    I was close enough to hear the explosion. Yes I have been to West. 80 million seems like a whole lot for a school.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
      Parts of it are nice like most texas lakes. I have a house there and you pass by some meth shacks and some very nice places to get there.

As to the quality of women.

Highly accurate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I can't bleve people think it was an attack.
        I can't bleve they attacked my peeples.
        2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
        sigpic

Comment

• It was an intentional criminal act.

Comment

• damn
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Wow...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Man, those videos are brutal.

Comment

• I feel bad for those onsite!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• False flag?!

Comment

• Imagine that, a government agency claiming that it was intentionally set by an outside source, which then eases the burden on a company with it's hands all over the government.

No one's scratching anyone else' backs here are they?!?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Yeah, I ain't buying it

Comment

• An accelerant at the scene of a fire doesn't automatically mean that the fire was arson. It is very likely that there were many sources of accelerants on site ranging to a can of paint to the fuel that powered the forklift.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Ya I was reading these articles...and it's like...>"Well shit, we don't know what caused it. Most/all evidence/forensic stuff was obliterated. What do we do. Oh I know! TERRORISM and CRIMINAL activity!!! Yeah, that'll do it. Can't say we don't know!"
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• It was a missile.

Comment

• It was Bush's fault, that seems to be the standard answer from this administration.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X