No announcement yet.

Massive explosion in West, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you mean higher missing people? a greater number of?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      what do you mean higher missing people? a greater number of?
      He means stoned, obviously.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        He means stoned, obviously.
        Around Lake Whitney, I believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Around Lake Whitney, I believe it.
          Would I be incriminating myself if I said I've been stoned around Lake Whitney?

I'm not saying I have, mind you, just asking a general question!!

Comment

• is lake whitney a nice place? i only stop there to pee/refuel/refuel, but there seems to be some good lookin broads out there.. same thing in Lorena texas, never once have i stopped at the pilot station there and seen not seen at least 3 that could get finger banged at the very least!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• LOL, the number of missing is rumored higher than reported. It's a pretty lake in a rural area, don't have enough intel to comment on the women out there.

Comment

• News just reported that the plant only had a 1 million dollar accident insurance policy, damage is estimated to be over 100 million dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  News just reported that the plant only had a 1 million dollar accident insurance policy, damage is estimated to be over 100 million dollars.
                  ouch!!!

Comment

• It was a given that they would declare bankruptcy and get the state or federal government to pick up the tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      is lake whitney a nice place? i only stop there to pee/refuel/refuel, but there seems to be some good lookin broads out there.. same thing in Lorena texas, never once have i stopped at the pilot station there and seen not seen at least 3 that could get finger banged at the very least!
                      Parts of it are nice like most texas lakes. I have a house there and you pass by some meth shacks and some very nice places to get there.

As to the quality of women.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        News just reported that the plant only had a 1 million dollar accident insurance policy, damage is estimated to be over 100 million dollars.
                        80 million of that is supposed to be the two schools. Must be some fancy schools. Feel bad for the kids that are gonna be in crappy portable buildings for the next couple years as they rebuild.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          80 million of that is supposed to be the two schools. Must be some fancy schools. Feel bad for the kids that are gonna be in crappy portable buildings for the next couple years as they rebuild.
                          I dont, shit half of my schooling was done in portables.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            I dont, shit half of my schooling was done in portables.
                            no shit! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              80 million of that is supposed to be the two schools. Must be some fancy schools.
                              Have you ever been to West? There isn't anything fancy within 60 miles of West. It's the cost of construction/renovation.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I can't bleve people think it was an attack.
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X