No announcement yet.

Massive explosion in West, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice the railroad tracks...that takes a lot of energy.
    2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

• So I guess I can move this into the political forum, now?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 100s of people STILL not allowed to even SEE their homes... hmmm..
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          100s of people STILL not allowed to even SEE their homes... hmmm..
          Does not surprise me, probably 5000 federal employees down there standing around doing nothing. However, people who need shit can't go do shit.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            So I guess I can move this into the political forum, now?
            You worry about the pettiest bovine defication.

Comment

• Well Denny, you don't see me in the Theology or Political forum unless someone is fucking up and being a racist. Not my cup of tea, not saying that im not into religeon or politics, but Im sure as hell not talking about it with a bunch of kids and bigots on ANY website. If a thread starts getting political or religous, then I move it to the forum that it belongs in.

Thats it and thats all brutha.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Well Denny, you don't see me in the Theology or Political forum unless someone is fucking up and being a racist. Not my cup of tea, not saying that im not into religeon or politics, but Im sure as hell not talking about it with a bunch of kids and bigots on ANY website. If a thread starts getting political or religous, then I move it to the forum that it belongs in.

Thats it and thats all brutha.
                I don't care. I just wanted an excuse to say it to you

Comment

• RIP

Comment

• Intense fires can cause thunderstorms because of the heat bloom, the vaoprization of water and smoke. It's not common, but it's not unheard of to have lightning strikes during forest fires.

After all - Lightning is a static discharge - with all the crap in the smoke getting pushed up in the atmosphere, its quite possible they "salted the sky" or connected with some clouds which led to a bolt of lightning.

Remember, a huge thunderstorm was not far off and the skies were cloudy and swollen already.

Comment

• Pretty interesting

Regional Full Scale EMTF Exercise - Black Rain was going on same day per NCTTRAC in the area. I saw somewhere that FEMA trucks were all around before as well.

So evertime something goes down, there always seems to be a "drill" or "Exercise" in the same area or close by, weird.

Before the Blast, West Fertilizer’s Monsanto Lawsuit.
                      Getting ready to Bankrupt from my understanding.
                      Last edited by Up0n0ne; 04-25-2013, 01:44 PM.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• riggghht...why would a fertilizer plant in some podunk texas town be targeted for a missile strike?

some seriously stupid people we live among.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          riggghht...why would a fertilizer plant in some podunk texas town be targeted for a missile strike?

some seriously stupid people we live among.
                          This!

Comment

• Zoom in on the train tracks by the blast site... HOLY SHIT

Comment

• So when there's a fire with highly flammable chemicals around that would cause an explosion equal to the magnitude of a 2.2 earthquake. Wouldn't the explosion come out from the already existing fire, not come into the fire or in this case left of the fire? Doesn't chemical explosions explosions come from the epicenter, not the outside?
                              Watch about any video, the fire didn't cause the explosion. Something came into the fire against the smoke from the left.
                              There's a guy that slows down the cnn footage and it's clear as day something comes into the fire as well as reports of an unacccountable military helicopter in the area before the explosion.
                              Also the police scanner has a firefighter state "we just had a bomb go off here".
                              I must be seeing something then, because it sure looks like something is coming into the fire right before the explosion.

Two random videos.

2 Chronicles 7:14
                              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                                So when there's a fire with highly flammable chemicals around that would cause an explosion equal to the magnitude of a 2.2 earthquake. Wouldn't the explosion come out from the already existing fire, not come into the fire or in this case left of the fire? Doesn't chemical explosions explosions come from the epicenter, not the outside?
                                Watch about any video, the fire didn't cause the explosion. Something came into the fire against the smoke from the left.
                                There's a guy that slows down the cnn footage and it's clear as day something comes into the fire as well as reports of an unacccountable military helicopter in the area before the explosion.
                                Also the police scanner has a firefighter state "we just had a bomb go off here".
                                I must be seeing something then, because it sure looks like something is coming into the fire right before the explosion.

Two random videos.

The explosion came from the tanks rupturing. They tanks themselves don't necessarily have to be on fire, they just have to get hot enough for the gasses to expand to the point where they blow.
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X