No announcement yet.

Camaro outsells Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never buy the new Camaro just because the trunk access sucks. Ginourmous trunk space and like a 1'x3' hole to fit stuff into.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Did you black out after the /? I said 5.0/3.7.
      haha!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        I'd never buy the new Camaro just because the trunk access sucks. Ginourmous trunk space and like a 1'x3' hole to fit stuff into.
        Holy shit thats retarded! Some assclown at GM needs to be fired. I like the car enough to buy one, but that bullshit right there would be a deal killer. And lets not forget about that Elton John sunglass' designed cockpit.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Holy shit thats retarded! Some assclown at GM needs to be fired. I like the car enough to buy one, but that bullshit right there would be a deal killer. And lets not forget about that Elton John sunglass' designed cockpit.
          Ya, my friends and I were flabbergasted at the Dallas Auto show last year when we could actually get in the car and open things up. We were like, WTF!, on the trunk. Grocery getting would be a pain. I don't mind the driver & passenger front seats, nor the layout so much (gauges on the floor bug me), but the rear seats...have zero leg room if any average American is driving.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            As awesome as the new 5.0 is (I'm a big GM fan and I admit, the 5.0 is a sweet powerplant and probably better than the LS3), consumers prefer the flashier styling of the Camaro to the Mustang which has basically looked the same for many years now with only minor styling tweaks.

Only the most hardcore enthusiasts would buy the Mustang over the Camaro solely for the engine, though I personally think the interior ergonomics and visibility from the cockpit is also much better in the Mustang than the Camaro. Handling as well with the track pack.
            About sums it up perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Ya, my friends and I were flabbergasted at the Dallas Auto show last year when we could actually get in the car and open things up. We were like, WTF!, on the trunk. Grocery getting would be a pain. I don't mind the driver & passenger front seats, nor the layout so much (gauges on the floor bug me), but the rear seats...have zero leg room if any average American is driving.
              I saw a white one at the mall in Frisco, I went over that car and I really did like it. And then I was at Breins shop when he was assembling his last motor and I almost pulled the trigger on one, but the dash and rear seat just kill me. And now that I saw the trunk, I'm really lol and glad I didn't!

Comment

GM sucks. Caddy CTS-V is the only thing worth anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I agree, however I do seem to like their trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                    I agree, however I do seem to like their trucks.
                    Their trucks are even shitty. I'm glad I went with Ford.

Comment

*yawn*
                      Higher gas prices and increased offers to buyers lets Ford top rival GM in U.S. sales for first time since 1998.

Leading overall sales for 13 years and still needed a bail out?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Yeah, the Vettes especially sucks balls.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

Vette, CTS-V. Same thing, lol. Sorry for the omission.

Comment

If the 2011 numbers show camaro selling more than mustang than that just proves one.point....there are a lot of pussies scared to go fast out there!!!!
                            Big Rooster Racing
                            85' Coupe
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks like the Camaro won again for March, 8964 units to 8557 units.

However, the Ford brand whipped the shit out of Chevy 204,276 to 148,197 units. And Ford as a company beat out GM for the 2nd time since 1998 with 212,777 to 206,621 units.

They are winning the pony car sales battle but this could be the beginnings of them losing the war.

Comment

97-02 Mustangs out sell camaro but get destroyed on the street or track but Camaro's suck. 2011 Mustangs out perform Camaro's by a little but Camaro out sells Mustang but Camaro's still suck. 2012 ZL1 Camaro arrives, out performs any Mustang model and Camaro's probably still sell more too but Camaro's suck. Damn Camaro, Damn LS series engines, Damn government motors, Damn Damn Damn.

Being a Die hard Mustang guy is great I can relieve all this anger thats built up for 40+ years. But being serious Im glad there is healthy competition between the two so each product can improve as time goes by and more people want buy American made vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X