Any police guys care to make a visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any police guys care to make a visit?

Just coming home and cruising down the middle lane on West Loop 820. Check the mirrors and see a gold Saturn POS coming flying up dodging in and out of all three lanes. Looking around I see when he gets to the pack we are in he really has no place to go. Guess I was wrong though. He just used the left hazard lane to pass about 3 people that were passing the fuel hauler in the middle lane that was in front of me. Just about the time I get over the Camp Bowie overpass I see the crazy guy going down the right hazard lane passing another pack of cars. We exit White Settlement Road to go to the Home Depot there and I see the Saturn sitting at the light to turn left back down the access road. I look over and there was a child (probably 3-4-5 year old boy) sitting in the passengers seat with no seat belt on and the window down.

Would have been just a cool story bro...but seeing a small child put in that situation just pissed me off in a bad way.... 462-NRH

Why not just call and report to 911? That way they can hopefully have a unit catch them in the act?

BTW: fuck someone endangering a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
      Why not just call and report to 911? That way they can hopefully have a unit catch them in the act?

BTW: fuck someone endangering a child.
      Left the cell at home or I would have....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        Left the cell at home or I would have....
        Call them now, cant hurt.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

They said "sorry the highway and access road are not ours, call Fort Worth". Fort Worth "do you have a visual on the car now". Just hope the karma wheel does not catch up to the guy when the child is with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            They said "sorry the highway and access road are not ours, call Fort Worth". Fort Worth "do you have a visual on the car now". Just hope the karma wheel does not catch up to the guy when the child is with him.
            What a lame ass excuse.

Comment

that was just me and my nephew clownin around, pipe down pussy!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

call CPS, those guys would billy club a nun to rack up another child abduction, er I mean na fuck it for the most part those people are cock suckers. But this seems like a time they might be able to actually help a kid.

Comment

Working...
                X