No announcement yet.

Kaufman county DA and his wife murdered in home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard they are also checking out his brother's house, computer, etc.

Comment

• I think they are building a stronger case on him and this just ensures he sticks around for it. I have never heard of $1 million bond for terroristic threats

Comment

• Definitely aliens
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
          I think they are building a stronger case on him and this just ensures he sticks around for it. I have never heard of $1 million bond for terroristic threats
          That's one hell of a threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Definitely aliens

Comment

• he hasn't been charged just arrested. i doubt that this guy would be dumb enough to hold onto the weapons he used if he indeed did commit the crime. those DA's prosecuted alot of people i still believe its more than one person probably a group of people.

Comment

• Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

• Sometimes it just turns out to be the fat white dude. Beware muthafuckas!

Comment

• Good article in Sundays' paper, it looks like they have their man. Williams is the prime suspect and is being held on $3MM bond.

Comment

• should have chopped that car into a thousand pieces!!

Comment

• I hope the Aryan Brotherhood is having a lottery in TDC right now to see who gets first crack at his fat ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                          should have chopped that car into a thousand pieces!!
                          Shoulda left the country OR at least left the area, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            I hope the Aryan Brotherhood is having a lottery in TDC right now to see who gets first crack at his fat ass.
                            Would be nice, but I bet they put him in Special custody, they usually do with ex LE. Pussies.

Comment

• Looks like my info was right.

Comment

Working...
                              X