Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSA is a bunch of godd@mned geniuses.

I feel safer flying already.

An incident that reportedly led a TSA agent to accidentally shoot five fellow employees with pepper spray left Kennedy International Airport with mud in its eye.

According to the New York Post, the stinging substance that is meant to be aimed at the face, and can cause major eye irritation, sent all six airport security screeners to the hospital.

The Post reports:
    The agent, Chris Yves Dabel, discovered the device at the Terminal 2 security checkpoint and tried to determine if it was real, a source told The Post.
    He told Port Authority cops that he “found the canister on the floor and thought it was a laser pointer.”

“They were playing around with it,” said one Kennedy Airport official.
    The incident sounds more like something from "The Three Stooges" than something security experts would do.

The TSA seemed to assert in a statement to ABC News that the agent was being professional, not playful. “Officers were examining an abandoned item to determine its contents and to move it out of harm’s way when it accidentally discharged.” The TSA added that no travelers were injured.
    The embarrassing incident led to the shutdown of security check points for 15 minutes, the UPI reports.

This is not the first time the TSA has suffered a security snafu. An earlier report in the New York Post exposed Newark Liberty Airport for failing to catch a fake bomb as part of a training exercise. An undercover agent brought the mock explosives through two layers of security, hidden in his pants.

LOL at "security experts." At least it wasn't something dangerous.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I wouldn't feel safe without them! We need to hire more asap.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Lol
        Yet I leave my wallet in my pocket this morning and have to get my hands swabbed for explosive residue.

Fuuuuuuuck those guys.

Comment

I picture them staring at it in a group circle and then spraying themselves in the face
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            I picture them staring at it in a group circle and then spraying themselves in the face
            Like the "Men In Black" neuralizer? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Like the "Men In Black" neuralizer? LOL!
              lol we were just watching that last night.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You know who most of the TSA-ish employees are in China? People between the ages of 16 and 21. You know why? Because it's not fucking hard. It's not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  You know who most of the TSA-ish employees are in China? People between the ages of 16 and 21. You know why? Because it's not fucking hard. It's not rocket science.
                  Most of the ones I have encountered appear to be dressed up hood rats with all the attitude and brains to go with it.

Comment

I wish security was run by a private company
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      Most of the ones I have encountered appear to be dressed up hood rats with all the attitude and brains to go with it.
                      There's a TSA girl at Love Field who used to cut hair at a Super Cuts in north Arlington. I know this b/c she recognized me before I recognized her.

Comment

Hey Moe!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          There's a TSA girl at Love Field who used to cut hair at a Super Cuts in north Arlington. I know this b/c she recognized me before I recognized her.
                          man, how long ago was that?

Comment

Lol @ "thought it was a laser pointer." So it took six of them to unsuccessfully determine what the device was. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              man, how long ago was that?
                              6 months maybe?

Comment

Working...
                              X