Income Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income Tax

Can you legally use your last check stub to file your Taxes??

you can if you fill out the form(s) and smail mail it, but last time I tried online (few days ago) it asks for some number off of the W2 form, and won't let you keep going without it.
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

ive done it before, had no problems

Comment

Audits are up 100% from 2000 so I'd be sure to triple check before I did.

I however have no other input to add to the thread.
        An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

They need to hurry up with the W2, I need some 26's for my ride
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
            Audits are up 100% from 2000 so I'd be sure to triple check before I did.

I however have no other input to add to the thread.
            Right. I wouldn't give them an excuse to dick you over.

Comment

I tried this last year but I was off with the numbers, had to file an amendment to correct myself. I'd wait for the W2

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                you can if you fill out the form(s) and smail mail it, but last time I tried online (few days ago) it asks for some number off of the W2 form, and won't let you keep going without it.
                That was probably the employer I.D. number that was being asked for.

O.P., if you had the same employer last year you can get that number off of your 2009 W-2, because it doesn't change.

Comment

Working...
                X