Damn nice lady at Harbor Freight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn nice lady at Harbor Freight.

Been wanting a Compound Miter saw and they had the 12" on sale for $149.99. I looked everywhere for a coupon to go with it and did not find one. So said what the heck and went to go buy it anyway. While waiting at the register for them to bring it up. The lady asked me if she used the 20 percent off coupon that she happened to have, if I would get a warranty. I said shoot yeah. $119.99 for the saw and 11.00 for a one year warranty.

On a side note, does anyone have an extra 20 percent off coupon they aren't using? They come in the Sunday paper.

I think they're in the back of hot rod magazines, too. I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to get up and go look.

Comment

I have about 6 of them... and if you sign up for their email alerts you get about one a month but they expire quicker than the ones in the magazines.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
        I have about 6 of them... and if you sign up for their email alerts you get about one a month but they expire quicker than the ones in the magazines.
        Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          Thanks for the heads up.
          BTW i get all the coupons out of all the free magazines I have gotten through www.freebizmag.com. Anytime there is something motorsports related or maxim I always post the link up for the free mag. There has not been anything good lately though.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            BTW i get all the coupons out of all the free magazines I have gotten through www.freebizmag.com. Anytime there is something motorsports related or maxim I always post the link up for the free mag. There has not been anything good lately though.
            They don't flood you with junk mail do they?

Comment

Little google action, can score you one and print it off.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                Little google action, can score you one and print it off.
                All the ones I found were expired. Googled a lot too.

Comment

All the ones I found were expired. Googled a lot too.
                  Ive found them b4, after a little searching, BTW they are in Maxim and mustang mags if you grabbed em in the freebie offers on here(well the canada site ahwile back)

Comment

Been wanting a Compound Miter saw and they had the 12" on sale for $149.99. I looked everywhere for a coupon to go with it and did not find one. So said what the heck and went to go buy it anyway. While waiting at the register for them to bring it up. The lady asked me if she used the 20 percent off coupon that she happened to have, if I would get a warranty. I said shoot yeah. $119.99 for the saw and 11.00 for a one year warranty.

On a side note, does anyone have an extra 20 percent off coupon they aren't using? They come in the Sunday paper.
                    They have a 20% of any single item all the time.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      They have a 20% of any single item all the time.
                      I just have not found any when I need one. You are probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                        Ive found them b4, after a little searching, BTW they are in Maxim and mustang mags if you grabbed em in the freebie offers on here(well the canada site ahwile back)
                        Freebie offers on here? Where would that be?

Comment

They no longer accept the 20% off coupons on stuff like floor jacks, welders or compressors... I'm surprised they took on the saw.

mardyn

Comment

Here's one I used all last year

There will be another one shortly, I'm sure.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

They don't flood you with junk mail do they?
                              Nope. I get maybe an email a week for a free magazine... if it is a magazine i am not interested in i just delete the email.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                              X