Recived Infraction on LS1Tech for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I was informed last night I have an imposter over on the 5.0 site. lolz Heard quite a few other funny stories as well, mostly involving Bench Racing Steve getting his ass busted at the track by a fucking kid in a 5.0.
    Watch out man, they have stickers and shirts!!!!!!!!!

And yes, Steve still ends all of his posts with "LOL".
    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I actually agree with them on this stuff. If someone has too high of a price on something, that's their business and the market will correct it or they'll keep it, if nobody wants to pay that figure...I don't think that it's anyone else's responsibility to go in and gripe about the price. If you're not interested, then move on...if you are, send a pm with an offer. If you feel like you need to let the guy know what the market is, then send a pm and let him know, if you feel like you absolutely need to say something. I don't see people running around Walmart, talking about how they can get something cheaper somewhere else...they just buy it elsewhere. At the end of the day, something is worth whatever someone else is willing to pay for it, not what some craigslist guy happens to be selling a like item for, and if that somebody doesn't exist, then the seller will soon figure that out. I work on the principle that everything I own is for sale, but that doesn't mean that it's all for sale at "market price"...

Comment

Atleast you weren't banned for a year for telling off nineball for sellin the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
          Atleast you weren't banned for a year for telling off nineball for sellin the forums.
          Did they sell out to the Canadians as well?

Comment

Ibforums. Their mobile version of the site is covered in pop ups.

He didn't need the money, he had no reason to do it except to jettison off some of the more fickle moderating staff who helped establish some of the higher tech aspects of the site. He basically did what this site did and created another lsx site using the member database from 2009 whenever he switched servers

Except ls1tech is still doing very well, and he still posts there.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              lulz... i've pissed off too many of the "upper echelon" of f-body bro's to get a permanent richard simmons avatar, pink screen name and village troll title.
              I would have NEVER believed that!!! You?! labeled a TROLL?!?!?
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I was informed last night I have an imposter over on the 5.0 site. lolz
                Lol, just went over there and looked, and it's true.. Whoever it is only has 4 posts, but remained in "character".

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Lol, just went over there and looked, and it's true.. Whoever it is only has 4 posts, but remained in "character".

I pity the dumbass that wants to be me. I know I make it look good, but this is tough work!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I would have NEVER believed that!!! You?! labeled a TROLL?!?!?
                    It's a little hard to resist when you have those who take themselves entirely too seriously. Being an f-body bro is very serious business.

Comment

I used to like ls1tech, but there are some ignorant, and arrogant fools on that forum.

Comment

Serious business, that internet.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          It's a little hard to resist when you have those who take themselves entirely too seriously. Being an f-body bro is very serious business.
                          you are THE f-body bro, bro.. been THE man for 17 years now.. lol, thank god your wife bought you that car or else you woulda never been able to launch your career!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                          X