Originally posted by Ben G View Post
    <-- hasn't had jury duty yet
    <---- has sat on a murder trial when i was 20... fun times
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I got a summons in the mail last week. I had the VA send them a letter and went and explained they didn't have 'crazy' as a disqualifier. Everyone got to laughing and 'a note was added' to my paperwork so I won't be bothered again. Try using crazy. Works better than sick
      I called from Afghanistan and told them I wouldn't be in the states and please postpone me till when I was on R&R next. She said, nope, doesn't meet out two exclusions. I told her fine and asked her where we go from here. She said, they will issue a warrant and send the police to pick me up. I laughed, "okay, prepare to copy grid" she didn't understand. Bitch I am in afghanistan issue the warrant. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Any time THEHEAD post something I never have time to read it because im entrenched with the gif in his signature.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I called from Afghanistan and told them I wouldn't be in the states and please postpone me till when I was on R&R next. She said, nope, doesn't meet out two exclusions. I told her fine and asked her where we go from here. She said, they will issue a warrant and send the police to pick me up. I laughed, "okay, prepare to copy grid" she didn't understand. Bitch I am in afghanistan issue the warrant. lol
          I just called, they are on their way to pick you up sucka!! I got a summons and totally forgot about it, have never heard anything again.

Comment

That is priceless. Thing about bureaucrats is that they can't reason and don't employ logic. I got my first summons while I was stationed in Korea. I pretty much had the same conversation with the woman telling me that as soon as I got to DFW on my return flight that the police would be there to arrest me.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

When I was in college I would never bother to fill out the deal and send it in, nothing ever happened. I did finally go to one last year and of course I end up on the jury for a guys 7th DWI+Felony Evading.

Comment

Lol...

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                That is priceless. Thing about bureaucrats is that they can't reason and don't employ logic. I got my first summons while I was stationed in Korea. I pretty much had the same conversation with the woman telling me that as soon as I got to DFW on my return flight that the police would be there to arrest me.
                And they weren't? Hehehe
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

They had me bluffed pretty well until I talked to my NCO. Since that time I haven't worried about it.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Jury duty at the George Allen Civil Courts building (600 Commerce) usually involves a lot of waiting around for nothing and interesting people watching. Frank Crowley Criminal Courts building has both of those things + interesting smells + filth + having to keep your head on a swivel to make sure you don't get jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      I did finally go to one last year and of course I end up on the jury for a guys 7th DWI+Felony Evading.
                      How long of a sentence did RyanB end up getting?
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        Jury duty at the George Allen Civil Courts building (600 Commerce) usually involves a lot of waiting around for nothing and interesting people watching. Frank Crowley Criminal Courts building has both of those things + interesting smells + filth + having to keep your head on a swivel to make sure you don't get jacked.
                        The Juror room was a leaking pneumonia hole the last time I had Jury duty. It was about 40 out and raining, and had a huge leak in the back of the room. I was sick for about 5 days after that.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          How long of a sentence did RyanB end up getting?
                          He is going to have plenty of time to sword fight with bubba

Comment

Working...
                          X