Zipper Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zipper Poll

When you zip up a backpack, suitcase, etc. When it has two zippers do you zip both of them to the middle? Or do you zip one all the way to the other side?
    Meet in the middle
    0%
    One to the other side
    0%
    I don't really care
    0%
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

One all the way to the side.

Comment

Wharz poll?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Wharz poll?
        It worked for me
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I loaned my dad a bag for our trip to CA. Apparently he's a center-zipper, because all eight of those mofos were perfectly symmetrical when I got it back.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

I loaned my dad a bag for our trip to CA. Apparently he's a center-zipper, because all eight of those mofos were perfectly symmetrical when I got it back.
            It almost bugs me when someone hands me a bag that's center zipped.

Comment

Center zippered is less secure.

Comment

I don't care as long as it is closed.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I guess we've finally run out of things to talk about.

Comment

I zip them to the middle of the top section when stood upright. So it's not half way and not the true middle
                    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

No shit. Next topic will be what coffin decor we will have.

Im a center zipper, unless going on a airplane or something.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Lmao! I was about to say the same.

Comment

I do it either way, up to the middle, or all th way down one side, just depends.

Comment

Depends. Suit cases get zipped all the way to one side. Backpacks and laptop bag get zipped to the middle.
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Center-zipped and symetrical.

Comment

Working...
                              X