Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was it that bought a Valiant recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was it that bought a Valiant recently?

This one is for sale in Heath right now. Looks clean and a fair price I guess. I thought someone else mentioned they were looking for one.

1964 Dodge Dart - Anniversary Edition - For Sale By Owner or Trade for Auto
    972-342-1874 (text or E-mail is the best way to reach me)
    $3,500 or Best Cash Offer
    Car runs and drives - 4 new tires - new large diameter air cleaner - seats and headliner were redone by previous owner.
    Car has all original parts... the only thing missing is a chrome headlight trim.
    Straight body - Rebuilt jasper slant 6 engine with an automatic push button shift transmission
    New sparkplugs, wires, and distributor rotor.
    Rebuilt the carburetor.

If anyone needs a V8 (273) and 4 speed set up for the car. I can help! I have a complete car and also a 66 Dart 2 door post car (parts car).

Comment

its 96mystic, or mysticcobrakiller, ore one of those guys who ones a 96 mystic cobra and dared to be different and make that their screen name here.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        its 96mystic, or mysticcobrakiller, ore one of those guys who ones a 96 mystic cobra and dared to be different and make that their screen name here.
        Not I.

Comment

Never been a Mopar guy but Katrina saw this one Sunday out at Goodguys and dug it so we stopped by and talked to the owner about it. Supposedly a two owner, original mile, running, driving 1965 Dodge Dart GT 2 door hardtop, Dark blue over light blue interior with white vinyl landau roof and a 273 Slant Six and three speed

Comment

That a pretty cool ride for cheap.
            ./ ____ _ _\.
            (]]]_ o _[[[)
            \o_FORD_o/
            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Working...
            X