Tits or GTFO - to the very end.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tits or GTFO - to the very end.

A WOUNDED squaddie who had just lost both legs in a Taliban bomb blast begged a medic to show him her boobs — to help relieve his agony.
    Private Emily Tomkins refused, but saved his life earning a bravery award for her heroics in Helmand, Afghanistan.

Emily, 21, initially gave the man a shot of morphine, but explained she could not risk giving any more despite his agony.

Then he said: “Well do something useful and show me your boobs.”

The Army combat medic, from Southampton, stemmed his blood loss then helped drag the squaddie to safety. Emily, of 4 Medical Regiment, was awarded a Mention in Despatches.

However, yesterday at her barracks in Aldershot, Hants, she said: “I was just doing my job.”

Nothing like boobs in your face!
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Still has his priorities in order even after just having his legs blown off!
      sigpic

Comment

lmgdao at the comments. Fucking Brits.

Top girl but a bit of a spoil sport for not getting em out though. If a female soldier lay wounded and demanded for me to get my bits out for her i would happly oblige, i would be doing it for queen and country of course

Really? Or is this just another excuse for the Sun to bring boobs into absolutely everything? Send a Sun reporter to Mars and he'd probably find some rocks shaped like nipples.

Typical great sense of humour from a wounded Soldier. Many years ago now, whilst serving in the British Army, I broke my neck. And for weeks on end while recovering in the Military Hospital, due to nerve troubles/medication ( or so I was told ) I was left with a permanent erection. I remember asking one of the QA's if she could perhaps relieve my symptom. And she offered to wallop it with a Spoon! Needless to say, I declined her kind offer.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          lmgdao at the comments. Fucking Brits.

Top girl but a bit of a spoil sport for not getting em out though. If a female soldier lay wounded and demanded for me to get my bits out for her i would happly oblige, i would be doing it for queen and country of course

Really? Or is this just another excuse for the Sun to bring boobs into absolutely everything? Send a Sun reporter to Mars and he'd probably find some rocks shaped like nipples.

Typical great sense of humour from a wounded Soldier. Many years ago now, whilst serving in the British Army, I broke my neck. And for weeks on end while recovering in the Military Hospital, due to nerve troubles/medication ( or so I was told ) I was left with a permanent erection. I remember asking one of the QA's if she could perhaps relieve my symptom. And she offered to wallop it with a Spoon! Needless to say, I declined her kind offer.
          heh. only in Britain would they still use the word "whilst".
          2011 Mustang GT
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
            hey i know i've used whilst on here.. get some culture you bloody wanker

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
              I use that word occasionally whilst trying to look smart online.

Comment

He didn't have good game.

Comment

Can we get some pics of this selfish cunt?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Can we get some pics of this selfish cunt?
                    May want to retract the request....

Comment

uuummmm aaaa no thanks on the tits

Comment

Originally posted by Rtanner View Post
                        uuummmm aaaa no thanks on the tits
                        Meh, they are tits. I would still check 'em out....

Comment

She may have done him a solid. Based on the mole count, I bet her tits look awful. Buuut I still want to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            She may have done him a solid. Based on the mole count, I bet her tits look awful. Buuut I still want to see them.
                            Orion's belt.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                            X