Hell of a hail storm this morning in Burleson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a hail storm this morning in Burleson

Woke up about 7:20 this morning to some really noisy rain. Looked outside and a butt load of pea size hail was coming down. Looks like it snowed outside.

Last edited by SSMAN; 03-23-2013, 08:19 AM.

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    Woke up about 7:20 this morning to some really noisy rain. Looked outside and a butt load of pea size hail was coming down. Looks like it snowed outside.
    Bring some my way here in coppell. Daddy needs a reason to sell his civic and buy another c6.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Bring some my way here in coppell. Daddy needs a reason to sell his civic and buy another c6.
      Not sure this was big enough to cause any damage.

Comment

A Man can dream, can't he?

Comment

Neighbor at the end of our street might argue...flooding rains, lots of small hail, lots of lightning and thunder...fire. Red Oak and Glenn Heights FD have been down there for about 2 hours now with 3 big engines working a house fire that I'm guessing was a lightning strike.

Comment

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Tis the season!!

Comment

Woke my ass up too..I didn't see anything larger then dime size..checked the cars and didn't see any damage

Comment

[ ] helluva hail storm

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  [x] helluva hail storm

Comment

According to every idiot on Facebook it's SNOW.

Comment

There is still piles of hail that hasn't melted yet in my yard.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                        There is still piles of hail that hasn't melted yet in my yard.

CN

Good thing you got the '51 in the shop!

Comment

I could use a really solid one in Mckinney.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Neighbor at the end of our street might argue...flooding rains, lots of small hail, lots of lightning and thunder...fire. Red Oak and Glenn Heights FD have been down there for about 2 hours now with 3 big engines working a house fire that I'm guessing was a lightning strike.
                            That's no fun. My old house in Red Oak got hit by lightning just after it was finished. I wished it would have hit the house to the left that was still under construction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                              That's no fun. My old house in Red Oak got hit by lightning just after it was finished. I wished it would have hit the house to the left that was still under construction.
                              Yeah...when the FD was finishing up the lights were still on inside the house and it appears it was contained in the attic and roof. Large blue tarp spread out at the top corner of the roof but I think they disconnected the electric when they left as a precaution from water damage. Pretty sure the house will be repaired.

Comment

Working...
                              X