Kiddo's First 911 Call....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiddo's First 911 Call....

That feeling is one I NEVER want to feel again. My youngest hit his noggin on the cement floor and got a pretty nice concussion. Little boys.....argh.

You tell stories like my wife. Right when it seems like there will be a conclusion, you just stop. Anyways, glad your kid is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      You tell stories like my wife. Right when it seems like there will be a conclusion, you just stop. Anyways, glad your kid is ok.
      Facebook status syndrome..

Comment

I'm still a tad shaken over here. Thanks, Sean.

Comment

I've had a couple concussions, lots of stitches and look how good I turned out!

Comment

Rub some dirt on it and it will buff out, lol seriously though glad he is okay.

Comment

Concussions suck been there done that, but at least he's ok. If it's severe enough make sure and keep any kind of kind of athletic/physical activity to a minimum until cleared by the doc.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                Concussions suck been there done that, but at least he's ok. If it's severe enough make sure and keep any kind of kind of athletic/physical activity to a minimum until cleared by the doc.
                We're at the ER now. I'm not so sure he's okay.

Comment

Sucks dude. Hoping for the best.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I know that feeling. My nephew was running out of the kitchen, slipped and landed face first on the floor. I saw his head hit the wood floors very hard. My heart started racing as I picked him up. He was bleeding from his nose and I kept looking at him to see if he was disoriented. He was crying for a few minutes before he calmed down. I asked him if he hit his head, he said he landed on his hand. From the angle I saw him fall I swore I saw him slam his forehead on the floor. I sat there holding him for 10 minutes asking him over and over if he was ok. He told me he not to worry because his forehead hit his hand and not his head. I didn't sleep at all the whole night. I hope it's not too serious for your son. Thoughts and prayers sent out for ya guerra.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Right when it seems like there will be a conclusion, you just stop.
                      That's what your wife said to you?

Sorry about your child...I hope he'll be ok!
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks y'all and thanks to those who've texted and offered to come up. I appreciate y'all! He and I are still here with no answers and my brother is going to come keep me sane.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                          Thanks y'all and thanks to those who've texted and offered to come up. I appreciate y'all! He and I are still here with no answers and my brother is going to come keep me sane.
                          This long and still no prognosis? Id be borderline insane too. Hopefully they can let you know soon if hes ok. Stay strong and hang in there.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Sucks ash, hope all is well with the boy
                            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Hope he comes out okay with nothing more than a story to tell his friends.

Smacking the head is what is keeping carpet in our house right now. As much as I would like hardwood floors of tile throughout, I don't like the thought of what ever hits it breaks.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X