• Show
Clear All

• Paid off two vehicles this month

SOB, what a good feeling. That Jap truck is all mine now. Lol

Time for something new!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Did you do the "Oh What a Feeling" jump?
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Nice! Now roll what you would have paid for those two car payments on top of the house payment. This is my plan anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
          I will have 4 all paid for by the end of the year. $2000 dollar a month raise will be nice.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            I will have 4 all paid for by the end of the year. $2000 dollar a month raise will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              Congrats man, that's a good feeling.

I paid off my truck and bike last year.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                Yeah was kind of dick post on my part eh?
                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

i have 4 2013's that wont be paid off......there, now all is good

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                    Lol

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                      A true dfwmustang baller will just pay cash for their new 2013's.

Comment

<--- Broke Baller!!! I have 2 2013's that are being paid for monthly...
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                          A true dfwmustang baller will just pay cash for their new 2013's.
                          Thanks to my 850 FICO I got 0% financing on all 6 2013's, so I kept the money invested.

<--stacking paper

Comment

I just paid cash for all 5 of my 2015's you broke ass mothafuckas

Comment

Good for you man, congrats!

<--- Still owes money on the Yaris
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X