Trading Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Wheels

I was suppose to meet this guy off Craiglist last night.
    I was going to give him my stock rims and tires for his 26" rims
    Waited 4 hours last night and he never showed.
    He told me to meet him in South Dallas at 9am today and I have been waiting since 8:30 . He texed me to say he was running late and to have him McDonalds breakfast for him.
    Its almost 11 and his big breakfast is getting cold and its starting to rain.
    Will you guys please harass him for me? Ty
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

It's a funny thing about trolls.... No matter how much you feed them, they just keep coming back for more...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

mmm mcdonalds
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
        I was suppose to meet this guy off Craiglist last night.
        I was going to give him my stock rims and tires for his 26" rims
        Waited 4 hours last night and he never showed.
        He told me to meet him in South Dallas at 9am today and I have been waiting since 8:30 . He texed me to say he was running late and to have him McDonalds breakfast for him.
        Its almost 11 and his big breakfast is getting cold and its starting to rain.
        Will you guys please harass him for me? Ty
        Hey guey, I specifically said to meet me in WEST DALLAS. And those 26s might really be 16s but a deal is a deal homes. Dont be THAT guy.....
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

McDonald's breakfast sucks.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
          X