No announcement yet.

Michael Moore calling for crime pics of Sandy Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even given the difference in technology between now and 1999, does anyone recall ever seeing any crime scene photos from the Wedgewood Baptist Church shooting?

I don't think any were ever released from that teen rally.

Comment

• While I am not convinced Sandy Hook was a fabrication, there is just so much that doesn't add up still to this day. And while I do NOT want to see pics of the dead children, I WOULD like to see all of the other pics and proof, as there has to be hundreds or thousands that do not include the children. They will never be shone to the public though, because, as everyone can agree on, a bunch of things just don't add up.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• question.. the dad of the blonde... was the texas rangers game the only game he threw the first pitch out for?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Even given the difference in technology between now and 1999, does anyone recall ever seeing any crime scene photos from the Wedgewood Baptist Church shooting?

I don't think any were ever released from that teen rally.
          I can't really think of instances where they do release pictures and info on minors, outside of amber alerts and murders. They don't release crime scene pictures, but they will show a school picture, etc.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• take a look around brett, sandy hook isn't going to be your best "matter of fact". go back to the boston bombings
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Just goes to show how ignorant you really are. No, there is not CCTV at EVERY entrance of EVERY school in the US. I'd say a high estimate is about 30% of schools have those, at least in the territory I cover. I'm in and out of schools every day. You are either really stupid, or you're talking out of your ass and presenting opinions as facts. Which is it?

Can't identify the shooter? He was identified the day the shootings took place. Are you fucking serious?
              Lol. Is there video evidence of him shooting? Or is it just a scared whitey kid photo? That is the difference. There is no video evidence to support that Adam Lanza was the shooter. That is the point I am trying to make. If there is no video evidence or ANY investigation report that shows the crime scene, how THE FUCK can anyone believe it? Just because the media says so? The media also says Martians are living it pimp in Mars... Are you going to believe it because they made a story about it, or because there is factual evidence of it? That was the point I was trying to make. If sandy hook really happened show me a crime scene photograph, they should have by now... But they haven't yet. Or at least I haven't seen one to this day.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Danny, you trip me out man. I'm not sure which is worse - this, or the airplane on a treadmill.

What I do find ironic is your talk about a lack of photo evidence and firsthand witness testimony, yet you have professed your faith in Jesus and belief of the bible. What happened to your "critical eye" there?

Comment

• I'm sure he is also requesting photos to prove it isn't a hoax like many people say.
                  Street car.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Danny, you trip me out man. I'm not sure which is worse - this, or the airplane on a treadmill.
                    Well I can't help you there, it's going to take airflow over the wings to get a plane off the ground, and it won't get that if the speeds match.
                    What I do find ironic is your talk about a lack of photo evidence and firsthand witness testimony, yet you have professed your faith in Jesus and belief of the bible. What happened to your "critical eye" there?
                    Matthew and Luke were witnesses to Christ and I hope you're aware that cameras did not exist 2000 years ago. I would also expect journalistic standards to have increased since that time.

The story of "mentally unstable white American male gamer nerd murders kindergarteners with AR-15 without motive" tailor-fits the political agenda of the left almost a little too well. From the moment it happened, the Sandy Hook shooting has been invoked in all gun control legislation.

Tell you what man. They said this guy used an 'assault weapon' to blast six rounds through a glass door at the school's locked buzz-in front entrance that was surrounded by security cameras (link). Wouldn't you expect at least one member of the media (out of hundreds that were there) to have taken a photo of that? Can you find a picture of it?

I'm not telling you I understand what it's all about, but there is something REAL fishy with the whole story. And I'm not saying I'm infallible; I'll gladly say I am in the wrong when I see physical evidence of a shooting.
                    Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-14-2013, 12:37 PM.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Danny.... Dude....

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        Uh oh, don't go blaspheming the good lord now...

Danny, I've always considered you to be pretty intelligent in most matters (other than sports), but you have completely taken me by surprise here. And I'm not saying I think you're an idiot now, either. I'm just shocked that you're buying in to this.

A lot of the inconsistencies can be blamed on the media, and their complete ineptitude when it comes to reporting. Most of the time it really is that simple. JMO, of course.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                          I'm sure he is also requesting photos to prove it isn't a hoax like many people say.
                          I'd like to high-light this post.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• No actual footage at all is weird. I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Working...
                            X