Michael Moore calling for crime pics of Sandy Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    I for one want to watch these pictures. Not because I want to see dead children, but I want to see them because I know they don't exist.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't believe it happened either.

Comment

Some of y'all really don't think Sandy Hook happened?

Good grief! You really gotta be dense to think that many people are in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        same mentality as ss junk, just on an opposite end of the spectrum and on a waaayy higher tier.
        You call Michael More higher tier? He's as low trash as I can think. Piece of shit ambulance chaser documentary writer.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Shanaynay is an avid disciple of his work.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            You call Michael More higher tier? He's as low trash as I can think. Piece of shit ambulance chaser documentary writer.
            You are giving him too much credit CJ. He is an American that hates America. Having said that, he has the right to express himself. As much as you or I loath his delivery, he is well paid for his acting. Much like the radio clowns that spew their hate and myopic views.
            The press have given his employers power. He is just a mouthpiece. An idiot mouthpiece at that. People watch his vile and react to it, just as planned.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Not strange to me. Not sure how I'd feel attending a school that was the site of such a horrible massacre. I wouldn't want to put that on anyone. I have no problem with that decision.
              Was Columbine demolished after the shooting?

Comment

Twelve teenage kids has a lesser emotional impact than 20 kindergarten/1st grade kids. Columbine is a march larger school as well.

Comment

I can see both sides. Let the local taxpayers vote and screw what we think.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Some of y'all really don't think Sandy Hook happened?

Good grief! You really gotta be dense to think that many people are in on it.

You really have to be stupid to believe it happened. I will leave you with 5 important points as to why the Sandy Hook shooting is a farce.

1. The press can't make up their fucking minds on what weapons were used in the "shooting"

2. What photo graphical evidence is there to support that this in fact did take place? One with children doing a fire drill? Or the one with the sister hysterically crying on the phone? Fuck that.

3. What press footage was from the ceremonial proceedings of the funerals of ANY of the victims? NONE.

4. Why are some of the parents that had their children "shot" laughing and being normal two fucking days after their kids got shot, then go into hysteric and crying when the cameras are going to roll?

5. This is probably the most important fucking questions of all which I know this makes it a false fucking "shooting" Out of all the controversy and fucked up shit they have done... WHERE THE FUCK WAS WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH? ANY OR ONE FUCKING COMMENT FROM THEM WOULD SUFFICE. None. With this I leave with my mind intact knowing that the government has indeed duped the entire country.

Oh also sorry to hijack thread but to show you how much of this is fallacy.

The American people elected a black non native president that was not only not born here, but was given the evidence to suggest he wasn't. He was merely a puppet for a test to know that the U.S. is ready to be taken over as it is completely idiotic and docile.
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Lots of answers to all of those questions, but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Lots of answers to all of those questions, but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand.
                        link them please/ make me a believer.
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

You really have to be stupid to believe it happened. I will leave you with 5 important points as to why the Sandy Hook shooting is a farce.

1. The press can't make up their fucking minds on what weapons were used in the "shooting"

2. What photo graphical evidence is there to support that this in fact did take place? One with children doing a fire drill? Or the one with the sister hysterically crying on the phone? Fuck that.

3. What press footage was from the ceremonial proceedings of the funerals of ANY of the victims? NONE.

4. Why are some of the parents that had their children "shot" laughing and being normal two fucking days after their kids got shot, then go into hysteric and crying when the cameras are going to roll?

5. This is probably the most important fucking questions of all which I know this makes it a false fucking "shooting" Out of all the controversy and fucked up shit they have done... WHERE THE FUCK WAS WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH? ANY OR ONE FUCKING COMMENT FROM THEM WOULD SUFFICE. None. With this I leave with my mind intact knowing that the government has indeed duped the entire country.

Oh also sorry to hijack thread but to show you how much of this is fallacy.

The American people elected a black non native president that was not only not born here, but was given the evidence to suggest he wasn't. He was merely a puppet for a test to know that the U.S. is ready to be taken over as it is completely idiotic and docile.

You are an idiot. You're every bit as ignorant as Rodney is, claiming 9/11 was set up by Bush.

#5, the most important? That's laughable. So, Westboro was in on it too? Go back to Europe.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i dont like fiux, but he has the same points i would make. its silly to think that it COULDNT be a set up. just like the original moon landing was shot in a hollywood basement.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Mr Fiux is a prime example of how utterly moronic and stupid people are.

Continue to tilt at windmills you sack of putrid elephant dung.

Comment

link them please/ make me a believer.
                                Burden of proof is on you. The both WTC towers were destroyed with demolition charges too, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X