Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore calling for crime pics of Sandy Hook

Liberals know how to do it with class.
    Early this morning, documentarian and gun control advocate Michael Moore took to his personal blog to call for the release of crime scene photos from December’s massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, hoping that images of slaughtered children would finally put an end to the gun control debate and “finish off the NRA” once and for all.

“I believe someone in Newtown, Connecticut – a grieving parent, an upset law enforcement officer, a citizen who has seen enough of this carnage in our country – somebody, someday soon, is going to leak the crime scene photos of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre,” he wrote in a blog post titled “America, You Must Not Look Away (How to Finish Off the NRA)“.

“And when the American people see what bullets from an assault rifle fired at close range do to a little child’s body, that’s the day the jig will be up for the NRA,” he continued. “It will be the day the debate on gun control will come to an end. There will be nothing left to argue over. It will just be over. And every sane American will demand action.”

Moore went into detail about what exactly those photographs might look like:

Dr. Cyril Wecht, past president of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, told me this:

The kind of ammunition used by the Newtown killer would have produced very extensive, severe and mutilating injuries of the head and face in these small victims. Depending on the number of shots striking a child’s head, substantial portions of the head would be literally blasted away. The underlying brain tissue would be extensively lacerated with portions of hemorrhagic brain tissue protruding through the fractured calvarium and basilar skull, some of which would remain on portions of the face…actual physical identification of each child would have been extremely difficult, and in many instances impossible, even by the parents of any particular child.

After lamenting how we’ve done “nothing” about guns since the 1999 Columbine High School shooting, Moore concluded that releasing such photographs would render the National Rifle Association powerless in the ongoing gun control debate:

Yes, someday a Sandy Hook mother – or a Columbine mother, or an Aurora mother, or a mother from massacres yet to come – will say, like the mother of Emmett Till, “I just want the world to see.” And then nothing about guns in this country will ever be the same again.

Pack your bags, NRA – you’re about to be shown the door. Because we refuse to let another child die in this manner. Got it? I hope so.

All you can do now is hope no one releases those photos.
    Early this morning, documentarian and gun control advocate Michael Moore took to his personal blog to call for the release of crime scene photos from December's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, hoping that images of slaughtered children would finally put an end to the gun control debate and "finish off the NRA" once and for all.

While we are at it, lets pull some photos of the Mexican drug cartel killings with machetes and ban those too... Stupid fucking ignorant ass politicians!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Drunk drivers mangle people all the time, let's ban those too...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Drunk drivers mangle people all the time, let's ban those too...
        Maybe im mistaken, but i believe drunk driving is already illegal

Comment

Originally posted by rusty shackleford View Post
          Maybe im mistaken, but i believe drunk driving is already illegal
          So is killing children with guns. We must ban cars now!

Comment

Two to the chest and one to the head of Michael Moore. I seriously doubt that this world has had a more worthless piece of shit than him.....

Comment

I question weather the AR was used there.
              Gun free zones get people killed.

Comment

Sandy hook wasn't enough, its panic time, release dead children's photos. Hell, dig them up and drag them behind a truck like Mogadishu. Its for the kids.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Not to be off color but the pictures would not show the mass destruction the good doctor has led him to believe. AK round yes, but not from 5.56. Would they be hard to look at? Of course, it is a dead child killed by a lunatic. Moore is an idiot and needs to visit other parts of the world more often.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Imagine picuters of rounds fired from bidens double barrel shotgun...

Comment

As per normal, libtards are not focused on the problem. The NRA is not the problem. NRA members are not the problem. Guns are not the problem. Bullets are not the problem. Criminals, deranged people who should already be locked up, going to a place that they KNOW will not have armed people around (murder zones like schools, malls, etc), targeting people that they know will not be able to defend themselves is the problem. Facts don't matter to liberal garbage.

Comment

Like all of his other liberal fucktard friends would say, "Never let a good tragedy go to waste." Fucking disgusting. I hope his fat ass drops dead from a heart attack really soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Not to be off color but the pictures would not show the mass destruction the good doctor has led him to believe. AK round yes, but not from 5.56.
                          Exactly my thoughts.....

Comment

Ultra conservatives have been parading around pictures of aborted fetuses for years.

Hasn't worked for the Anti-Abortion crowd. In fact its done far more damage to the extremists than helped their cause.

Comment

I wouldn't call them ultra conservatives, just like I wouldn't call soldier hating hippies ultra liberals.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X