Michael Moore calling for crime pics of Sandy Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    It would've read better coming from Shanaynay. It would be interesting to know if he thinks some of that compressed air could have made it through the windows displaying the same kind of energy as a small explosion...
    Oops sorry man. I agree with you.

Comment

I know, but Shanaynay is both a physics whiz and suspension king. I was looking forward to his dope induced drivel to see if he could dig his way out of his own ass, however it would appear he has his hands full on the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
        The conspiracy i know of the WTC is not about the planes and the two collapsing towers. It is about after when the other smaller building collapsed. There was talk on the radio about controlled demolition for safety purposes supposedly, but the building owner got like XX amount more from insurance if they were completely destroyed rather than deemed unusable or something. Anyone know about this?
        of course, there were documents that needed gone and the govt blew it up!

i'd watch the movie Loose Change on netflix if you really have questions..
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I know, but Shanaynay is both a physics whiz and suspension king. I was looking forward to his dope induced drivel to see if he could dig his way out of his own ass, however it would appear he has his hands full on the other thread.
          unlike you i dont want the 1994 world series starting line up coming at me.. lmao, and everything likeitfast says answered your question.. do you need me to repeat it or can i just say
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            of course, there were documents that needed gone and the govt blew it up!

i'd watch the movie Loose Change on netflix if you really have questions..
            Every single point in that stupid kid's movie was disproved by Popular Mechanics. It's just a bunch of moronic lunatics without any specialized experience drawing conclusions other moronic lunatics with equal inexperience think is fact. The fact people can be so completely convinced something occurred with zero evidence is hilarious. The classic case of assuming an incorrect premise and attempting to find supporting evidence afterwards. The same way every conspiracy theory works.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

did you watch the movie?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

did you watch the movie?
                Yes I've seen it. Have you ever read the Popular Mechanics article?

Popular Mechanics examines the evidence and consults the experts to refute the most persistent conspiracy theories of September 11.

It disproves every single part of the movie using facts, evidence, and experts in each field.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

have you seen the debunking of the popular mechanics article?

It comes as no surprise that Popular Mechanics is owned by Hearst Corporation. As fictionalized in Orson Welles' acclaimed film Citizen Kane, William Randolph Hearst wrote the book on cronyism and yellow journalism and Popular Mechanics hasn't bucked that tradition.

The magazine is a cheerleader for the sophistication of advanced weaponry and new technology used by police in areas such as crowd control and 'anti-terror' operation. A hefty chunk of its advertising revenue relies on the military and defense contractors. Since the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and in the future Iran all cite 9/11 as a pretext, what motivation does the magazine have to conduct a balanced investigation and risk upsetting its most coveted clientele?

Popular Mechanics' March 2005 front cover story was entitled 'Debunking 9/11 Lies' and has since become the bellwether reference point for all proponents of the official 9/11 fairytale.

Following the publication of the article and its exaltation by the mainstream media as the final nail in the coffin for 9/11 conspiracy theories, it was revealed that senior researcher on the piece Benjamin Chertoff is the cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

This means that Benjamin Chertoff was hired to write an article that would receive nationwide attention, about the veracity of the government's explanation of an event that led directly to the creation of Homeland Security, a body that his own cousin now heads.

This is unparalleled nepotism and completely dissolves the credibility of the article before one has even turned the first page.
                  http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...rmechanics.htm
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

have you seen the debunking of the popular mechanics article?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...rmechanics.htm
                    LOL, 70 experts in each individual field debunk a kid's conspiracy documentary and the rebuttal is the article is itself a conspiracy? I not surprised you buy that also. One thing all conspiracy theorists have in common is they believe everything nonconformist.

Comment

well obviously we have to agree to disagree!
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I think you guys all missed the point I was trying to make.
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

i think they just got off that subject. assjunk derailed his own thread.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            I think you guys all missed the point I was trying to make.
                            I think everyone got it perfectly.
                            ... and everything likeitfast says answered your question.. do you need me to repeat it or can i just say
                            Riding on the coat tails and changing up your opinion when actual facts are presented. Sorry, but "everything tied tot he building..." explanation doesn't cut it, and here are you defending that crap documentary which does claim demolition charges were used, and that the outward bursts of glass were the result of charges used. Of course, like every other lame fuck, when asked to explain your stance you duck, dodge and weave like a shanaynay avoiding a beat down at a car wash.
                            Loose Change.. fucking lol!

Comment

Your gonna have an aneurism
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Everyone knows that there is a CCTV at EVERY entrance of EVERY school in the U.S. At least public ones. Right at the entrance.
                                Just goes to show how ignorant you really are. No, there is not CCTV at EVERY entrance of EVERY school in the US. I'd say a high estimate is about 30% of schools have those, at least in the territory I cover. I'm in and out of schools every day. You are either really stupid, or you're talking out of your ass and presenting opinions as facts. Which is it?

et they can't identify the shooter because they haven't any video evidence? WTF.

Can't identify the shooter? He was identified the day the shootings took place. Are you fucking serious?
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X