Michael Moore calling for crime pics of Sandy Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I can think of at least 3 districts off the top of my head that's not true at
    are they in backwoods texas, or a wealthy neighborhood in Connecticut?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      are they in backwoods texas, or a wealthy neighborhood in Connecticut?
      The statement was "Everyone knows EVERY school" Not most. Not in rich neighborhoods. The statement was EVERY school. If I have just one in the US, his statement is false.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

its been proven, if not explain tower 7.
        It's already understood you are a fucking idiot. No need to prove it further.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          You really have to be stupid to believe it happened. I will leave you with 5 important points as to why the Sandy Hook shooting is a farce.

1. The press can't make up their fucking minds on what weapons were used in the "shooting"

2. What photo graphical evidence is there to support that this in fact did take place? One with children doing a fire drill? Or the one with the sister hysterically crying on the phone? Fuck that.

3. What press footage was from the ceremonial proceedings of the funerals of ANY of the victims? NONE.

4. Why are some of the parents that had their children "shot" laughing and being normal two fucking days after their kids got shot, then go into hysteric and crying when the cameras are going to roll?

5. This is probably the most important fucking questions of all which I know this makes it a false fucking "shooting" Out of all the controversy and fucked up shit they have done... WHERE THE FUCK WAS WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH? ANY OR ONE FUCKING COMMENT FROM THEM WOULD SUFFICE. None. With this I leave with my mind intact knowing that the government has indeed duped the entire country.

Oh also sorry to hijack thread but to show you how much of this is fallacy.

The American people elected a black non native president that was not only not born here, but was given the evidence to suggest he wasn't. He was merely a puppet for a test to know that the U.S. is ready to be taken over as it is completely idiotic and docile.
          Holy shit. Really?!?!

I'm not sure if I'm mostly shocked, disappointed, or amused that people really believe the way you do. At least you make some solid arguments...

Not really. Not at all. Hey, at least Naynay half-ass agrees with you!

Wanna buy a beach house in Amarillo? I'll make you a helluva deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            The statement was "Everyone knows EVERY school" Not most. Not in rich neighborhoods. The statement was EVERY school. If I have just one in the US, his statement is false.
            it was a rhetorical question, as i already knew what you were getting at. that school had cameras though.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              It's already understood you are a fucking idiot. No need to prove it further.
              you didnt bother to explain anything other than what you have already formulated as the obvious explanation, in your head. it's not a crime to form questions. you are exactly what tali described when he was talking about dammitsteve!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Holy shit. Really?!?!

I'm not sure if I'm mostly shocked, disappointed, or amused that people really believe the way you do. At least you make some solid arguments...

Not really. Not at all. Hey, at least Naynay half-ass agrees with you!

Wanna buy a beach house in Amarillo? I'll make you a helluva deal.
                I CAN ASSURE YOU HE DOES NOT want to agree with me. he and i are not compadres. facts are facts though. we sit here in texas and watch the news that 3 major channels show us along with the rest of the world and now we deem it as truth. i was in downtown dallas when the fountain place thing went down. i watched the helicopters overhead in formation from the time i got to work &7am til the time i left the job site (4pm). no emergency signals, no cops, no dps notta 1. it was very well coordinated and orchestrated. and NO i was not part of the cover up. i only know what we all saw on the news later that night.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you didnt bother to explain anything other than what you have already formulated as the obvious explanation, in your head. it's not a crime to form questions. you are exactly what tali described when he was talking about dammitsteve!
                  So the glass exploding outward as the towers were coming down, those were demolition charges, yes?

Comment

what are you getting at and whats with the vague post? are you talking about fountain place? (no way, you dont live anywhere near texas, nor are you even from here, floater.)

are you talking about wtc7? if so explain how it fell and none of the other buildings in between wtc1&2 were affected. yeah the buildings definately fell, and something definitely hit them, but there is more to it than that. where's the gold, and why did the one building with secret service docs get destroyed? you owe it to your children to find an answer!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So the glass exploding outward as the towers were coming down, those were demolition charges, yes?
                      and sure, physics, which you clearly dont understand..

if the IMplosions are on inside columns, causing the building to fall IN on itself, will result in outward pressure, thus resulting on anything not tied to the structure being forced out.

i cant believe you are letting MY dumbass school you on physics. you need jesus!
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Stop trying to deflect. What happened to the hundreds of thousands of cubic feet of air in the towers when the floors started to collapse?

Comment

When you're done ducking SN, feel free to expound on your knowledge regarding my question. Take your time. Google it if you have to.

Comment

Stop trying to deflect. What happened to the hundreds of thousands of cubic feet of air in the towers when the floors started to collapse?
                            Actually I know a little about that. Compress-ability of standard air at 14.7 psi can be compressed a lot. Air can be compressed to a solid. Here is the laws that govern it. Boyle’s law, Charles’ law and Avogadro’s law could be combined to give a general relation between the volume, pressure, temperature and the number of moles of a particular gas. The equation, PV = constant, describes the variation of P with V at constant T and the equation V/T, represents the variation of V with T at constant P. On combining these equations, we get:
                            PV/T = constant and this relating the variables P. V and T of an ideal gas is known as the equation of state. The product ‘PV’ over T is always constant for all specified states of the gas. Hence, if we know these values for any one state the constant can be calculated. In standard state or STP, with the pressure at 1 atm and temperature at being 273.16 K, the volume occupied by a mole of an ideal gas would be equal to 22.414 L. According to Avogadro’s law this volume is same for all ideal gases and if we consider ‘n’ moles of an ideal gas at STP, then the equation becomes
                            PV/T = PoVo/To = nR
                            PV = nRT, Where, R is a universal gas constant per mole. The above equation is known as the ideal gas equation and it connects directly all the components and permits all kinds of calculations.

Comment

The conspiracy i know of the WTC is not about the planes and the two collapsing towers. It is about after when the other smaller building collapsed. There was talk on the radio about controlled demolition for safety purposes supposedly, but the building owner got like XX amount more from insurance if they were completely destroyed rather than deemed unusable or something. Anyone know about this?

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                                Actually I know a little about that. Compress-ability of standard air at 14.7 psi can be compressed a lot. Air can be compressed to a solid. Here is the laws that govern it. Boyle’s law, Charles’ law and Avogadro’s law could be combined to give a general relation between the volume, pressure, temperature and the number of moles of a particular gas. The equation, PV = constant, describes the variation of P with V at constant T and the equation V/T, represents the variation of V with T at constant P. On combining these equations, we get:
                                PV/T = constant and this relating the variables P. V and T of an ideal gas is known as the equation of state. The product ‘PV’ over T is always constant for all specified states of the gas. Hence, if we know these values for any one state the constant can be calculated. In standard state or STP, with the pressure at 1 atm and temperature at being 273.16 K, the volume occupied by a mole of an ideal gas would be equal to 22.414 L. According to Avogadro’s law this volume is same for all ideal gases and if we consider ‘n’ moles of an ideal gas at STP, then the equation becomes
                                PV/T = PoVo/To = nR
                                PV = nRT, Where, R is a universal gas constant per mole. The above equation is known as the ideal gas equation and it connects directly all the components and permits all kinds of calculations.
                                It would've read better coming from Shanaynay. It would be interesting to know if he thinks some of that compressed air could have made it through the windows displaying the same kind of energy as a small explosion...

Comment

Working...
                                X