Verizon announcement tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    IMHO Droid is better than Iphone. Chili and I both have droid phones on the Sprint network and there are many apps and things we can get on ours that are free of charge compared to our friends with Iphones. I LOVE my EVO and it can do everything an iPhone can do plus it's cheaper.
    Exactly, droid kill the iphone. I went to att because tmob has way to many dead spots around the country and at the time att didn't have any droids.
    So I screwed up and went with the craple. A huge disappointment after giving up my droid. Steve Jobs can suck it. 95% of droid apps are free and much better selection and you don't have to put hacked software on it to make it half way useful.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Funny, my buddy's wife(that works for verizon) told me back around the fourth of July that they were expecting it in January '11. They just didn't have anything set in stone.
      That has been the rumors. LTE launch was first priority and then IPhone possibly Jan '11, but rumor was that they might wait for 4G version. Due to the 3G network capacity increases the IPhone and like phones will have plenty of available service with Verizon. Everyone I talk to has many dropped calls and overall poor service quality with their IPhones. I think if it is only 3G and a decent price is made available users would switch to VZW and see their service is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by topher View Post
        That has been the rumors. LTE launch was first priority and then IPhone possibly Jan '11, but rumor was that they might wait for 4G version. Due to the 3G network capacity increases the IPhone and like phones will have plenty of available service with Verizon. Everyone I talk to has many dropped calls and overall poor service quality with their IPhones. I think if it is only 3G and a decent price is made available users would switch to VZW and see their service is much better.
        You do realize the only people with bad service on att are the people with iphones, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
          Exactly, droid kill the iphone. I went to att because tmob has way to many dead spots around the country and at the time att didn't have any droids.
          So I screwed up and went with the craple. A huge disappointment after giving up my droid. Steve Jobs can suck it. 95% of droid apps are free and much better selection and you don't have to put hacked software on it to make it half way useful.
          Android hasn't killed the iPhone and won't kill the iPhone. I don't want it to, either. I hope it forces Apple to (try to) keep one-upping the Android phones, and the Android phones to (try to) keep one-upping the iPhone.

One thing the iPhone can do that Android can't (or won't) is toggle 3G.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            One thing the iPhone can do that Android can't (or won't) is toggle 3G.
            Go to your keypad, type in *#301279# go to 2, go to 1. To re-enable, go to 2, go to 3

Comment

Iphone 4 it is, engadet has the announcement.

11:08AM Tim Cook is out!

11:08AM "I want to thank the senior team at Apple -- it has been a real pleasure to work with them. To explain more about that product, I'm pleased to introduce someone who's become a friend and colleague... Tim Cook."

11:08AM There you go people. Verizon iPhone 4. It exists.

11:07AM "Late in 2010 we started offering the iPad... today, we are extremely gratified to announce that the iPhone 4 will be available early next month."

11:07AM "Our relationship with Apple has developed over the last two years. In 2008 we started talking about bringing the iPhone to a CDMA network. We spent a year testing."

11:06AM "Today we're partnering with a giant of the industry, and that's Apple." Boom.

11:06AM "As we showed at CES last week, we're building on these partnerships with LTE -- it will make broadband even richer for customers. That's including a whole new range of smartphones and tablets. One analyst said 'we displayed an armada of new devices.'"
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

LOL at the Verizon iPhone release liveblog being sponsored by Sprint and covered with 4G EVO Android advertisements.

Comment

LOL at the Verizon iPhone release liveblog being sponsored by Sprint and covered with 4G EVO Android advertisements.
                  That's engadets site, not Verizon's site.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I wonder if it will be too much trouble to switch phones now on my company line.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Go to your keypad, type in *#301279# go to 2, go to 1. To re-enable, go to 2, go to 3
                      Retarded.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        That's engadets site, not Verizon's site.
                        No shit!?! I thought Verizon was spelled E N D G A D G E T....

Comment

No shit!?! I thought Verizon was spelled E N D G A D G E T....
                          You're a dumbass...

Comment

You thought wrong, John.
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Sarcasm fails on you

Comment

zomg! iphone. lulwut?

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X