Verizon announcement tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon announcement tomorrow.

Will it be the launch/release of the iPad 2 or the launch/release of the iPhone?

Thoughts anyone?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

iphone is what the tech blogs say...

Comment

I sure as hell hope it's the Iphone.

Comment

If it is an iPhone I wonder what sort of release date they're going to have for it?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

it's going to be the iphone. the ipad 2 will be an apple announcement.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

per WSJ:

"Verizon Finally Lands the iPhone

The largest US wireless carrier will make the long-awaited annoucent at an event Tuesday in New York Ctuy, people familiar with the matter said. The phone will make its way to Verizon Wireless stores around the end of January, a person familiar with the matter said."

Comment

Blah, the iPhone is not what it used to be - this is a nice product line coverage for Verizon - but it's not like it would've been 2-3 years ago.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I won't sleep until I know for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Blah, the iPhone is not what it used to be - this is a nice product line coverage for Verizon - but it's not like it would've been 2-3 years ago.
                  The iPhone is better than it used to be, but the hype has died down and it's not as far ahead of the rest of the field as it was (if it is at all).
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I wonder if this will make the price of the iphone go down?
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

My contract has been up for a while now, maybe I should make the switch from droid to iPhone. Apple products always seem to work well but have irritating quirks.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        I wonder if this will make the price of the iphone go down?
                        They are saying 20-30 dollars more since it's going to have to operate on CDMA technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I won't sleep until I know for sure!
                          I'm holding out for the new 3xl. My 2xl is not reading the 8 tracks anymore.
                          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                            They are saying 20-30 dollars more since it's going to have to operate on CDMA technology.
                            I mean for AT$T to drop their price once they have competition.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I wish it was the iPad 2 but it's the iPhone- meh

Comment

Working...
                              X