Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leave me the hell alone when I’m shopping in your store!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    Conn's is that way. I walked around the garden display 5 times and he circled with me the whole time. Lost him in the furniture department with a quick shot over to the TV section.
    Conn's can blow me. I went into there one day with the intention of buying a washer and dryer cash. I guess because I am younger they decided to just keep BSing to themselves, so ended up buying else where.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Come into my store while I'm on the counter, grab something and run. See how that works out for you.
      If you try any acrobatics next time, please get it on film. I have a mental image of some full on matrix shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Greeting customers isn't always about customer service. It also alerts potential shoplifters that you have looked directly at them and are aware they are in your store. It is a major deterrent. If you don't believe me, look it up. For the record, the store I manage had the lowest shrink percentage in a district of 12 stores last year.
        In the industries I've worked retail in employees are the number 1 source of shrink. While greeting may shake some lowlifes, a skilled thief will walk out the door with the employee saying thank you.

Oh congrats on shrink %, hopefully the other numbers are good as well

Comment

Conn's illustrates the failure of commission sales

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            In the industries I've worked retail in employees are the number 1 source of shrink. While greeting may shake some lowlifes, a skilled thief will walk out the door with the employee saying thank you.

Very true as well.

Comment

more like the minimum wage employees steal from there own stores then the shoppers! statistically it's true

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                more like the minimum wage employees steal from there own stores then the shoppers! statistically it's true
                I guess thats why you quoted me saying the same thing

Comment

I guess thats why you quoted me saying the same thing
                  sorry i missed that part! great minds think alike motheruffer

Comment

I understand what you're saying, but it really does suck worse for the employees. I worked at Sears for two years (Golden Triangle Mall, maybe sold one of ya'll appliances), and we were constantly judged by the amount of credit applications we got, protection agreements (extended warranties), attachment of installations and accessories, etc. I pushed that stuff as little as possible, because I like to treat customers the way I like to get treated when I am shopping.

Comment

i don't being fucked with. i enjoy taking my time looking for stuff.
                      i also hate it when im at work. and the fat ass customers who don't even try to find what they want. walk in and ask wares this and that.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

All you crabby fucks better stay out of my store.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          All you crabby fucks better stay out of my store.
                          i don't eat at McDonald's!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            i don't eat at McDonald's!
                            Ha! I'm gonna open a Napa up across the street from Talisman.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                              i also hate it when im at work. and the fat ass customers who don't even try to find what they want. walk in and ask wares this and that.
                              So, are you a Wal-Mart floor associate?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                                Yeah, I know those customers can really screw up a good day at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X