Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leave me the hell alone when I’m shopping in your store!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave me the hell alone when I’m shopping in your store!!!!!!

I had to go to Office Depot. It was like I was at used car lot! Can I help you? Can I help you? Every damn employee they had there were following me around the store. Drove me nuts!

Would like to have a rewards card?
    Do you need a warranty?
    How about a printer cord for your new printer?
    You’ll want some extra ink for new printer?

If I need help I’ll ask until then leave me alone.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    I had to go to Office Depot. It was like I was at used car lot! Can I help you? Can I help you? Every damn employee they had there were following me around the store. Drove me nuts!

Do you need a warranty?
    How about a printer cord for your new printer?
    You’ll want some extra ink for new printer?

If I need help I’ll ask until then leave me alone.
    Shop online

Comment

They're just doing their job. So do you hate it when you're at a restaurant and they ask you what you want to eat or if you need a refill??
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Go to Home Depot. 100,000 square feet and 3 people working.

Comment

Man, I'm the opposite. I hate needing help, and there isnt soul around. I welcome the help.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post

Do you need a warranty?

These two piss me off.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Go to Home Depot. 100,000 square feet and 3 people working.
              The store i was referring too.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Why didn't you follow the rest of societies actions and "pop a cap" in all they asses.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  They're just doing their job. So do you hate it when you're at a restaurant and they ask you what you want to eat or if you need a refill??
                  lol, horrible correlation... I don't hate that... but I DO hate it when they ask me if I want to pay more for a bunch of shit that I clearly didn't want because I didn't order it! LOL
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I bet if they had big tits and a tight ass you wouldn't be bitchin. I'm all for clerks helping me find stuff, but only to the point that I get what I want. I hate wondering around isle's cause some stock boy put similar items in three different places.

Comment

The sales associates at Staples that try to shove the 'protection policy' for a fucking $50 chair down my throat make me want to kill puppies.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        no but it bugs me if they ask me questions while i'm eating

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Why didn't you follow the rest of societies actions and "pop a cap" in all they asses.
                        maybe i'm getting more grumpy the older i get but i know what i want

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                        I bet if they had big tits and a tight ass you wouldn't be bitchin. I'm all for clerks helping me find stuff, but only to the point that I get what I want. I hate wondering around isle's cause some stock boy put similar items in three different places.
                        your right i'd be more than happy to hang around there longer with some big boobied girls following me around the store! lol
                        Last edited by scootro; 01-09-2011, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Went to Wal-Mart the other day and I had 6 different employees ask me if I wanted to open a checking account with their in-store bank. I almost lost it on the 6th guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenn View Post
                            The sales associates at Staples that try to shove the 'protection policy' for a fucking $50 chair down my throat make me want to kill puppies.
                            Worse - Harbor Freight " would you like to buy a protection plan on the $15 grinder? The plan costs $10."

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Worse - Harbor Freight " would you like to buy a protection plan on the $15 grinder? The plan costs $10."
                              I wonder how many suckers fall for the extended warranty bs? I just bought a new dishwasher, that cost $399 and they wanted another $100 for the extended warranty. Really 25% of the cost? I'll take my chances.

CN

Comment

Working...
                              X