DFW to New Orleans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    It's an addiction. The best part was my boys thought it would be a good idea to shoot spit balls at the driver/copilot on the way back. My buddy pulled over at an exit, opened the rear hatch, and did a roadside extraction on my eldest who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.

They gave the boys one warning, and then when it didn't stop, the driver said "I'm gonna say something that you boys probably haven't heard in a while. You're not too big for me to pull over and whip your ass!". Well, the warning went unheeded, and the extraction ensued. When my eldest thought it would be a good idea to fight back after the extraction, he was put in a hold and they both rolled down the bar ditch. Good times!
    No video?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      The fishing was very disappointing, as we only got one nice yellowfin in two days of fishing.

We stayed at the Vince Marina. They are very spartan little cabins that sleep 6 for $150/night.
      sorry to hear it didn't turn out more fish. It seems like there are a lot of variables that always change up what we go after. My uncle owns one of those condos just next to the marina. We are planning a trip in June for a few days. Last trip we got into some yellow fins but only got 2-3. it was in one of the Venice tournaments. Hopefully had fun still

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
        sorry to hear it didn't turn out more fish. It seems like there are a lot of variables that always change up what we go after. My uncle owns one of those condos just next to the marina. We are planning a trip in June for a few days. Last trip we got into some yellow fins but only got 2-3. it was in one of the Venice tournaments. Hopefully had fun still
        Had a great time, but sticker shock was horrendous. It was $1,300 per day plus fuel, and we got charged fuel ($500/day) plus he charged us for bait and ice.
        Last edited by 03trubluGT; 03-16-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          No video?

Comment

Fresh amberjack:

Cooking on the cast iron skillet:

Comment

Working...
            X