No announcement yet.

Does it bother you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don’t want to talk to them, than anything you do has a risk of starting a feud.
    With that said, orange road cones in that spot when you’re not home, or park a festeva there. I know where you can find a few to barrow.
    I also like the wheel dolly idea, just because we did that to a guy in high school who wouldn't stop parking in our reserved autotech spots. We went out and moved his car to a no parking spot out on the street in front of a fire hydrant and he got a ticket. Problem solved. lol

Comment

Yeah it bothers me alot.

Don't know why it's the fucking street not my property.

Comment

Park in their driveway. That'll teach em

Sent from my Gameboy
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          just let your grass grow a bit tall and mow it with a push mower with the grass guard off...let the clippings blow all over the car. maybe they will get the hint then.
          Make surte you get the grass wet so that the clippings will stick to his car.

But seriously, a nicely put statement to them should be all you need. Maybe you'll get to know them better.

Comment

I have to admit, we park in front of a neighbors house daily. We live on a culdesac, and have no room in front of our own house. We have a total of 5 vehicles that live at the house. My mustang and the wife's car are driven daily and live in the garage, my truck lives in the driveway, and the boys park their trucks in the street. While it appears we have a slot in the driveway open, that's the lane to get both cars in and out of the garage. It would be a giant PIA to have to move a vehicle to get one out of the garage every time.

All that said, I disliked it when I had room, and other people parked in front of my house. Sometimes though, there is no choice.

I try to make sure the boys are respectful about it. Neither truck leaks anything, so no stains in the street, no loud music, keep the trash out of the bed, and more than once they've swept mud up that fell off the truck. It's the best we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
              Yeah it bothers me alot.

Don't know why it's the fucking street not my property.
              Unfortunately however, trash like McDonalds wrappers, soda pop cups, etc. often falls out of many street parkers cars like turds, left for "someone else" to pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                I have to admit, we park in front of a neighbors house daily. We live on a culdesac, and have no room in front of our own house. We have a total of 5 vehicles that live at the house. My mustang and the wife's car are driven daily and live in the garage, my truck lives in the driveway, and the boys park their trucks in the street. While it appears we have a slot in the driveway open, that's the lane to get both cars in and out of the garage. It would be a giant PIA to have to move a vehicle to get one out of the garage every time.

All that said, I disliked it when I had room, and other people parked in front of my house. Sometimes though, there is no choice.

I try to make sure the boys are respectful about it. Neither truck leaks anything, so no stains in the street, no loud music, keep the trash out of the bed, and more than once they've swept mud up that fell off the truck. It's the best we can do.
                you at least talk to the neighbor? maybe you shouldn't have 5 cars if you don't have a place to keep 5 cars?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                  you at least talk to the neighbor? maybe you shouldn't have 5 cars if you don't have a place to keep 5 cars?
                  Yep, talk to the neighbors all the time. We all get along just fine, and they understand the parking issue.

Did you have a car as a teenager? I did. Try preaching car-pooling to a 17-19year old. I'm not going to deprive them of owning their own vehicle just because we cant park in front of our house.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    Have you asked them why they do it?

Talking to them should be the first step.
                    Gtfo with that logic!
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I live in a country so not a problem, but one of these cocksuckers out here blocks my drive i'll move their shit with a backhoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X