Im opening up a new mustang shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im opening up a new mustang shop

A lot of you know me from having Slims Mustang Performance or as the guy people tell you to call for transmission work. I closed down my shop after 7 years when the economy went south and gas was $5.00 a gallon. Then went to work for Dallas Mustang.
    I have worked for Dallas Mustang for about 5 years now. Allthough I loved working there it is time for me to start a new shop for myself. This time I will have parts in stock that I can sell over the counter and on the internet. Along with doing installs. The name of the new shop is.....
    "Precision Mustang Performance"LLC
    I will be open for business towards the end of march beginning of april. I will also have a car show and open house shortly after so keep an eye out for that.

Moderators please dont delete.. I am willing to pay for advertisement. Just let me know how much and ill get you a check.
    Thanks Noah

Good for you slim.

Ive never had any work done by you, but from the past you have always been a stand up, hard working guy.

Comment

Sweet! Good for you man.

Comment

Lots of people making big changes around here. Best of luck to you, Noah!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'll definitely be a customer, Noah is good people.

Congrats and good luck, and let us know when/where your grand opening/car show is. I'll bring a few show cars with me.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck, sir.

Comment

Good luck sir. Your name proceeds you. Ive seen it thrown around a few times on this board. All positive comments.

Comment

I bet Carless Chris is available if you need a shop manager.

Comment

Originally posted by slim87gt View Post
                  A lot of you know me from having Slims Mustang Performance or as the guy people tell you to call for transmission work. I closed down my shop after 7 years when the economy went south and gas was $5.00 a gallon. Then went to work for Dallas Mustang.
                  I have worked for Dallas Mustang for about 5 years now. Allthough I loved working there it is time for me to start a new shop for myself. This time I will have parts in stock that I can sell over the counter and on the internet. Along with doing installs. The name of the new shop is.....
                  "Precision Mustang Performance"LLC
                  I will be open for business towards the end of march beginning of april. I will also have a car show and open house shortly after so keep an eye out for that.

Moderators please dont delete.. I am willing to pay for advertisement. Just let me know how much and ill get you a check.
                  Thanks Noah
                  Where at Home skillet?

Comment

Sweet! Where will you be located?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I bet Carless Chris is available if you need a shop manager.
                      LOL not a good idea!

Comment

Great. You did some work on my 85 gt back when you where in seagoville. Now got a 94 gt and need things done to it. Where are you going to be located?

2003 f250
                        1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
                        1990 mustang gt 347 t56
                        1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
                        1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Thanks everyone
                          Its in Forney...
                          210 industrial dr forney texas 75126

Comment

Gas is still $5 a gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by slim87gt View Post
                              Thanks everyone
                              Its in Forney...
                              210 industrial dr forney texas 75126
                              Hell, that's my hood. I bet I can pull my piece of shit there.

Comment

Working...
                              X