Any general contractors on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any general contractors on the board?

Realtor thought I would be interested in this house and I am but it would need a lot of work possibly a build out loan.

Looks like a lot of the hard stuff is done. Would need plumbing lines run if i'm not mistaken. Garage needs to be added as well for sure. Realtor said that the previous owner went thru bankruptcy and lost it after investing over 100k building it to its present state. He also said I should be able to get it somewhere between 30-40k if I offer all cash.

Opinions on cost to:
    Finish build out inside adding hvac and adding a 3 to 4 bay garage somewhere on property.
    Build nice deck all around the house.

Should be worth close to 150k when fully completed according to realtor.

Sounds like a big pain in ass for saving a few bucks. I'll pass.

Comment

previous owner must have been a dumbass...investing over 100k and the house looks that unfinished? offer 30k and walk if it gets turned down.
      sigpic

Comment

New install I can do the plumbing for you. Permits and all.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Isn't that technically in the country so no permits required?

Comment

Check with the county on permits. We built our house last sept(2011) in Joshua out in the country and had to pull permits because the land we had bought had been annexed by the city of Burleson years prior to us buying.

Comment

Wish Cresson were closer, I would have liked to bid on this one...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

What do you think the cost would be to finisb it out. Thinking about picking it up and learn how to drywall and do all cosmetic stuff slowly over time myself

Comment

Sending you a PM with a friend's contact info, he lives in that area and does badass work.

Comment

Working...
                  X