WTF camcorders Rant!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF camcorders Rant!!!

I got one of those little hand held HD camcorders a while back and really hate using it, because it doesn’t have a freaking view finder. You are forced to use the big LCD on the side, which leads to shaky bad video. So I have a few extra bucks right now so I figured I might look at getting a new one.
    I’ve found one camera under a grand with a normal view finder! When did they stop making view finders?

I am not amused, nor am I looking forward to spending $600+ on a damn video camera!

Invest in a nice tripod and you don't have to worry about shakiness.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

stop trying to hold the camera during your homemade jerk sessions and find a friend like Dammitsteve to hold it for you

Comment

use a camera instead

Comment

Michael J. Foxbangen.
          Ded

Comment

lol, I'm trying to video rc airplanes, and other things that move.

Comment

not my wang!

Comment

Have I traveled back in time to 1987?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Have I traveled back in time to 1987?
                  Not quite that far. In 87 the movies were still scrambled even if you held 2 or 3 of the cable box buttons down at the same time. The shaky movies started in about 91-92....lol

Comment

Cut back on the meth a little.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Atleast your piece of shit friend doesn't throw a huge ass mud ball at your 500$ camera and then doesn't help you clean it at all.
                      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                        Atleast your piece of shit friend doesn't throw a huge ass mud ball at your 500$ camera and then doesn't help you clean it at all.
                        I offered to piss on it
                        03 cobra

Comment

Camcorder?
                          LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

or buy a non-piece of shit consumer camera with image stabilization. I've got a $200 Canon HD camcorder that is very smooth as long as it's not operated by Michael J. Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              or buy a non-piece of shit consumer camera with image stabilization. I've got a $200 Canon HD camcorder that is very smooth as long as it's not operated by Michael J. Fox.
                              I'm trying to video r/c airplanes that are far away and they are normally going over 100mph. When I use a camera with an LCD on the side, A. the sun tends to wash the picture out on bright days, B. holding it out far enough to see the screen means that when you zoom in it's hard to track the plane, and C. I want a damn view finder!

Right now I'm looking at a Sony A57, I like that it can record in 1080 at 60fps, and it's not a bad still camera either. I might pull the trigger this weekend.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X