*hole of the year award goes to:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hole of the year award goes to:

Surprisingly it isn't any one on this site.

ATLANTA (AP) — A 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for allegedly slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

In an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court, FBI special agent Daron Cheney says Joe Rickey Hundley, of Hayden Idaho, slapped the boy during a Delta Air flight from Minneapolis on Feb. 8.

The child's mother, 33-year-old Jessica Bennett, of Minneapolis, told authorities the boy was crying as the plane prepared for landing. Bennett says Hundley was sitting next to her and slapped the boy in his face, causing a scratch under his right eye. She says Hundley used a racial epithet while demanding her to quiet the boy.

Hundley "told her to shut that ('N word') baby up," Cheney said in the affidavit. "Ms. Bennett received assistance from several people on the plane, including male passenger Todd Wooten." Cheney said.

Wooten was seated rows in front of Bennett and said he came to help after he heard derogatory language being used behind him, according to court documents. Bennett said the infant began crying louder after he was slapped.

District attorneys officials say Hundley was not taken into custody and it is unclear when the case will go to court.

"We think that it is important to let the case develop, and we'll see how it all comes out," Hundley's attorney Marcia Shein said Friday.

A phone number for Bennett could not be located.

Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

old angry white people are funny.

Comment

Fifty years ago people would have laughed (assuming a black person could have gotten on a plane).
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

It was crying because the mother wasn't smart enough to feed the kid to aide in depressurizing the kid's ears. The kid was in pain.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'd have punched that old fuck in the throat!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              old angry white people are funny.
              x2 lol
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

My flight from Jax to NC, and NC to DFW was fucking miserable. Pissed me off even more that the rancid cunt of a mother did nothing to put the child at ease. I think every person on the plane said something to her when we were waiting at baggage claim.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                  Yep poor kids can't clear their ears comming down and it hurts without them knowing why. Is nice when you see parents not letting kids sleep before a flight so they sleep most the way.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    My flight from Jax to NC, and NC to DFW was fucking miserable. Pissed me off even more that the rancid cunt of a mother did nothing to put the child at ease. I think every person on the plane said something to her when we were waiting at baggage claim.
                    It was classic to see the looks on the faces of passengers when we would board a plane with kids in tow only to have many tell us how "well behaved" our kids were throughout the flight. We had a system and it worked. Cant' stand clueless parents who have deer in headlights syndrome when trying to deal with their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      Lol
                      heh

Comment

'scuse me while I shut this up!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          It was classic to see the looks on the faces of passengers when we would board a plane with kids in tow only to have many tell us how "well behaved" our kids were throughout the flight. We had a system and it worked. Cant' stand clueless parents who have deer in headlights syndrome when trying to deal with their kids.
                          I didn't know how my oldest would react, so I didn't put him on a plane until he was 5. And by that age, everything was smooth sailing. My daughter just turned 5, and still hasn't been on a plane.

I get that look when I see kids too, but most of the time they are ok. This kid screamed the entire flight to Charlotte, and the entire second half of the flight to Dallas. I don't mind a fuss here and there. But 30 minutes or more? Airlines should start imposing fines for that shit.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I don't actually give a fuck if a kid cries on a flight. I'm a little phobic of riding on a plane, so I usually put on noise canceling headphones, and load up on booze.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              It was crying because the mother wasn't smart enough to feed the kid to aide in depressurizing the kid's ears. The kid was in pain.
                              Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                              Yeah, that!!

Comment

Working...
                              X