Qwest stadium beer scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
    Federal authorities must be alerted post-haste. If we don't act soon, Seahawks fans will be sober enough to remember Saturday's game against the Saints. No one wants that.
    i'm thinkin that they won't mind remembering this one.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      They beat a team with 7 starters out by 5 points. Total domination.
      And the excuses start. Not really interested in hearing them though. Saints lost, plain and simple. They had plenty of talent on the field to easily take care of business, but they just couldn't close the deal. Not too mention this was Seattle, Seattle Seahawks, from the NFW West, with a record of 7-9, and an -11 point underdog.

Comment

Still DRE

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          And the excuses start. Not really interested in hearing them though. Saints lost, plain and simple. They had plenty of talent on the field to easily take care of business, but they just couldn't close the deal. Not too mention this was Seattle, Seattle Seahawks, from the NFW West, with a record of 7-9, and an -11 point underdog.
          I'm not debating the win. I'm not excusing it, either. The Saints played with the team they had, and got beat, but the idea that the loss of all those starters had no bearing on this game is ludicrous. Call me when the Seahawks win the Superbowl.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm not debating the win. I'm not excusing it, either. The Saints played with the team they had, and got beat, but the idea that the loss of all those starters had no bearing on this game is ludicrous. Call me when the Seahawks win the Superbowl.
            The Saints beat Atlanta with the same players, right? Thought so.

Comment

I don't see the 'hawks winning anymore games. And i'm sure injuries played a big part for the saints, especially at RB. But it's play-off time, you gotta run what ya brung, and the Saints defense was horrible. Starters, back-ups, coaches, everything. Lynch's TD run while running out the clock said it all. With all that said though, that was one hell of an entertaining game. I didn't really see either one of those teams going all the way though.
              .223 > 911

Comment

The Saints beat Atlanta with the same players, right? Thought so.
                They did. Why the hate for Saints fans? I'm disappointed they lost, and I'm agreeing they're better than they played tonight. What are we even arguing about?

Comment

Warren G - Regulators

Comment

They did. Why the hate for Saints fans? I'm disappointed they lost, and I'm agreeing they're better than they played tonight. What are we even arguing about?
                    No hate here, just seemed like the excuses came pouring out from the get-go. I didn't realize we were arguing, I thought we were just having a conversation on an internet forum.

Comment

No hate here, just seemed like the excuses came pouring out from the get-go. I didn't realize we were arguing, I thought we were just having a conversation on an internet forum.
                      Right on. My bad, then.

Comment

Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
                        warren g - regulators
                        mount up!
                        .223 > 911

Comment

It was clear black night
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

A clear white moon

Comment

Warren G was on the streets, tryin to consume.

Comment

Him: The saints got their asses handed to them.
                                You: No they didn't (excuse).
                                Both: Lets hug it out...?

Seattle scored 41 points. Yes, the Aínts got their asses handed to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X