• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwest stadium beer scandal

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2011/1/7...eld-beer-video

VIDEO: Scandal At The Seahawks' Qwest Field

by Jon Bois • Jan 7, 2011 8:40 PM EST

In many instances throughout my life, I have suspected shenanigans without being able to unearth solid evidence (to wit: whether the refrigerator light really stays on once the door is closed). Thankfully, this is an instance in which compelling evidence has emerged, and we may not be prepared for the implications.

Via @Kye_Grace and @bruce_arthur, we have this video from the Seahawks' Qwest Field. This must be seen.

The volume of the large beer cup costs $1.25 more than the small beer cup, and yet, if this video is to be believed, both cups hold the same volume of liquid. We are indebted to the creators of this video for blowing the lid off this story, but they suggest that someone call the police. I don't know whether a local law enforcement agency will be sufficient.

Federal authorities must be alerted post-haste. If we don't act soon, Seahawks fans will be sober enough to remember Saturday's game against the Saints. No one wants that.

How is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
      How is that possible?
      The circumference of the shorter cup is larger.

Comment

How is that possible?
        Really??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          The circumference of the shorter cup is larger.
          lolz

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Really??
            Yeah really, show the fucking cup from the top, not the side. Also it's not shot straight on but at an angle that makes it seem like trick photography. I understand the volume appears to be the same but its obvious that one cup is taller and one is shorter. It's a simple question asking to clarify what was not stated in the video. Take your "really???" and fuck off. Thanks

Comment

That reminds me of a good bar bet. Bet someone that a pint glass is bigger around than it is tall. You can even put a couple packs of smokes on top of the pint to sweeten the deal.

Comment

The narrator sounds plowed, haha.
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Yeah really, show the fucking cup from the top, not the side. Also it's not shot straight on but at an angle that makes it seem like trick photography. I understand the volume appears to be the same but its obvious that one cup is taller and one is shorter. It's a simple question asking to clarify what was not stated in the video. Take your "really???" and fuck off. Thanks
                  Go shove the cup with the bigger circumference up your ass.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

You can tell from the video that the base of the cups is different. The shorter one, being wider.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'll see his "really" and raise him "you're a fucking idiot."
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Go shove the cup with the bigger circumference up your ass.
                        lmfao

Comment

It doesn't matter what angle it was shot from. The volume tells the story.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

goooood damnit, who let this dumb fuck on here?!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I'm trying to figure out if you're being sarcastic right now, or if you're actually as fucking dumb as this post is letting on.

Please advise.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X