Laser Engraving - Any hookups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Engraving - Any hookups?

Looking to have several pocket knives done. Figured I'd check here before I went out to the real interwebz.

Thanks

Buddy of mine has a laser engraving biz in Arlington, does a lot of firearms and stuff. Pretty work. Check them out at

Comment

Ident Marking Services in Rockwall.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Little bit of a drive for you but I have been looking at this guy to do some work. He is in Keller.

laser marking machine,KRUZ Laser focuses on laser marking solutions & equipment:Fiber laser marking machine,Pump laser marking machine,CO2 laser marking machine,Green laser marking machine,UV laser marking machine, Online production laser marking machine

Comment

i used to own a trophy store and have alot of experience with laser engraving (still have one in my garage i use from time to time). But if you are wanting the metal blade engraved, there are very few laser engravers that will work without using a marking spray. Now if you are wanting the wood handle engraved, a laser would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
          X