Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death pool 2013

after reading this i think he is up there with kat williams

SHERMAN –– Country music star Randy Travis pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated in a Grayson County court Thursday.
    The singer was sentenced to 24 months of probation, a $2,000 fine, and a 180-day suspended jail sentence. If he violates the terms of his probation, he likely would serve that jail time.
    "I'm glad it's behind me, and I'm looking forward to gettin' on with the year and making some music," Travis said as he left the courthouse.
    A state trooper arrested Travis Aug. 7, 2012 after a single-vehicle accident. A 911 caller reported a naked man lying in the road near Tioga.
    The Grayson County judge also ruled the dash-cam video taken from the car of the trooper who arrested Travis and transcripts will not be made public. Travis' lawyer, Larry Freidman, called the video, in which Travis was nude, "very embarrassing" to the country star.
    Last month, Travis pleaded not guilty to simple assault charges in an altercation at the parking lot of Prestonwood Baptist Church. The incident happened two weeks after the DWI arrest.
    In February, Travis was arrested for public intoxication outside a Sanger church.
    The misdemeanor DWI was punishable by up to two years in jail and a $4,000 fine.

when you're on a roll you're on a roll

1. Hugo Chavez
    2. Mikhail Kalashnikov
    3. Margaret Thatcher
    4. Helmut Schmidt
    5. Henry Kissinger
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The person running our country?

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        The person running our country?
        Satan?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Satan?
          Nooo

He meant Valerie Jarrett.

Comment

Ron Jeremy?

Comment

i really wanna party with randy travis.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

wild bill

dammit steve

talisman

naynay

soap

DOHCTR
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                X