Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL permit. fuck that

Comment

I would not buy a flipped home unless I really knew the person who did it and trusted them. Even on the TV shows, it was pretty clear they are 80% worried about cosmetics, and 20% structure/infrastructure of the homes.

Edit: I'd just replace the hot water heater. In areas where permits are required - I always push for people to do them cause they can screw you later. However, hot water is a big luxury to go without.

I get why permits are in place, but cities can do a much better job of taking things a little easier on homeowners.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I have a guy that does home inspections, and he is awesome. NEVER buy a house without an inspector looking at it first. Best $300 you can spend.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I would not buy a flipped home unless I really knew the person who did it and trusted them. Even on the TV shows, it was pretty clear they are 80% worried about cosmetics, and 20% structure/infrastructure of the homes.

Edit: I'd just replace the hot water heater. In areas where permits are required - I always push for people to do them cause they can screw you later. However, hot water is a big luxury to go without.

I get why permits are in place, but cities can do a much better job of taking things a little easier on homeowners.

yeah, I was watching one of those flip shows once, they were using regular drywall in the shower! Fucken regular drywall, and putting tile over it. Talk about a recipe for mold!

Comment

Working...
          X