Reailty Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
    You just stick to making fake airplanes.
    You just stick to making an ass of yourself.

Comment

IMO all these shows started out real but after the first season they started going to script..

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        You just stick to making an ass of yourself.
        You should stop sticking dicks in your mouth.

Comment

That black gold show is fake as shit...One night a few friends of mine were at "the bar" in Midland and one of those jackoff's from the show was walking around asking people if they wanted his autograph..lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
            You should stop being so awesome.
            Never gonna happen.

Comment

i only watch duck dynasty, pawn stars, and moonshiners

Comment

Which ones ARE real?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                  Which ones ARE real?
                  Dan Bishop Motors starring Dan Bishop of Cleburne Texas that eats his own shit on command is a real one.

Comment

Dirty Jobs was about the only worthy reality show.

Comment

Black gold is most definitely a scripted fucking joke that puts a bad fucking taste in my mouth, I am a tool pusher for a major drilling company and if anyof those dumb fucks worked on my rig they would be kicking rocks... That is the dumbest show and that is the most dangerous drilling company In my industry. They bring a bad name to my line of work and that's all I get asked is you're a roughneck" like them guys on black gold"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffneck1320 View Post
                        Black gold is most definitely a scripted fucking joke that puts a bad fucking taste in my mouth, I am a tool pusher for a major drilling company and if anyof those dumb fucks worked on my rig they would be kicking rocks... That is the dumbest show and that is the most dangerous drilling company In my industry. They bring a bad name to my line of work and that's all I get asked is you're a roughneck" like them guys on black gold"?
                        I have a buddy working on gas rigs who says that the wife beaters is a thing of the past with all the flame resistant clothing he is required to wear all day every day he is on the rig.

Comment

Working...
                        X