Grand Prairie police searching for suspect who opened fire in office building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Like I figured it was the call center on the 4th floor. Apparently some kid was transferred from their Dallas office to here. He had been at this building for 2 weeks and got into an argument with the Louis guy yesterday. Tues he shows up and brings a gun, shoots him in the head and kills him. Apparently shot him in front of the whole company on the call center floor.
    So the kid that was just transferred from Dallas to that call center was the one who was killed?

The Louis guy had worked there for awhile?

Wonder if he had a history of mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
      So the kid that was just transferred from Dallas to that call center was the one who was killed?

The Louis guy had worked there for awhile?

Wonder if he had a history of mental illness.
      They said he was "off his meds" so yes, he apparently did. Yes the Louis guy had worked there for a year.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

A man accused of shooting and killing his co-worker at a Grand Prairie office building was apparently schizophrenic and off his medications, according to police documents obtained by The Dallas Morning News.

Louis Anthony Davis, 30, is being held in the Grand Prairie jail on a charge of murder in the shooting death of his co-worker, Ricky McCowin.

The shooting occurred about 2 p.m. Tuesday in the office of Crescent Processing, on the fourth floor of an office building on State Highway 360 at North Carrier Parkway.

A witness told police that just before the shooting he saw Davis walk away from his own cubicle and then return and sit down. A minute or two later, the witness heard a shot and saw Davis walking away with a gun in his right hand.

Another co-worker told police that she heard a shot and saw McCowin with blood running down the right side of his neck as Davis walked away.

“Davis was nowhere to be found,” the police documents state.

Authorities say McCowin died from a gunshot wound to his head after being transported to a local hospital.

A woman who was not present during the shooting later told police that Davis had told her he shot someone.

The woman told police that “Davis is delusional and schizophrenic and is off his medication,” the records state.

The woman’s connection to Davis was not explained in the documents.

Davis was taken into custody about three hours after the shooting. He remains in custody on $500,000 bail.

I went up there, there was someone replacing a cubicle, I assume that's the one he was shot in. Chairs were all over the floor.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Holy fuck, you can't even go to work without having to worry about some dumb fuck being off his meds and shooting you in the fucking head.

This is the reason I carry everywhere I go, sign or no sign. If you get the draw on me I deserve it.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They added a picture of him now. I've walked by this guy several times at the office. He's usually outside with the other call center people by the smoking area. I go in and out of the office a lot and he was there standing against the glass usually around lunch.

Comment

Good thing SWAT entered "armed to the teeth"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                They added a picture of him now. I've walked by this guy several times at the office. He's usually outside with the other call center people by the smoking area. I go in and out of the office a lot and he was there standing against the glass usually around lunch.
                The guy that did the killing or the guy that got kilt?

On a side bar, fuck that coward, at least give a guy a chance. If you don't like me, lets have a duel, I'm all for it, at least give me a fighting chance, this nation is full of fucking cowards just like that, pussies!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  The guy that did the killing or the guy that got kilt?

On a side bar, fuck that coward, at least give a guy a chance. If you don't like me, lets have a duel, I'm all for it, at least give me a fighting chance, this nation is full of fucking cowards just like that, pussies!
                  The killer. I still haven't seen a picture of the Ricky McCowin guy who was killed.

Comment

I feel bad for those that witnessed it too.. That's likely going to mess them up for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X