Question about locking phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about locking phones?

I found an Iphone, the key pad is locked. So I can't try to contact the owner or someone he/she knows. So my question is, which is the lesser of two evils? Locking your phone so no one can return it to you. Or leaving it unlocked, for someone to use? It's not like your not going to disable it thru the phone provider sooner or later. Just a thought?

Locked, and find my iPhone. I can lock it remotely, or send a message to contact me at another number if found.

You can take it to a store, and they should be able to find who it belongs to with the IMEI #.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Just ask a certain resident cougar about the importance of locking your phone, especially around Brent.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Just ask a certain resident cougar about the importance of locking your phone, especially around Brent.
        That was all her, buddy. I did nothing!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I keep mine locked and I use Cerberus. Just like stated above I can remotely wipe my phone, track it using GPS, it automatically takes the picture of the face of the person trying to use it and emails it to me.
          03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
            I keep mine locked and I use Cerberus. Just like stated above I can remotely wipe my phone, track it using GPS, it automatically takes the picture of the face of the person trying to use it and emails it to me.
            I dont know why, but this made me laugh. That would be some photo. Lol. Bad thing is, hou have to locate it before the battery goes dead. I would rather just call someone to come get their fone. But that is some advanced shit you have there.

Comment

I don't have a choice with our corporate apps / email. Not paying for a cell phone and service makes it worth it...

Comment

I can't even lock my phone, stupid phone!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  I can't even lock my phone, stupid phone!
                  How are you today, zack morris?

Comment

Working...
                  X