• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    That'll teach you to back talk me!
    Mmmhmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
      The article made it sound like she found out she had endometriosis and couldn't have children, so decided to adopt.
      I thought the same until I noticed someone mentioned in the comments section that they already had six kids (which was wrong, they had five), so I went to her online blog and read a bit. Their blog is basically soliciting donations to go to legal fees to continue fighting this in court, and to defame the father. Those fuckers are still trying to vilify the father and keep him away from his daughter using private donations to do so.

Seriously, go to the blog and read it, it is sickening to see them spin this story and beg for donations.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Can you just disappear like that if you're active military and stateside? You'd think it would be fairly easy for a wife to track down her husband and virtually impossible for him to leave without her knowing his whereabouts.

Comment

Can you just disappear like that if you're active military and stateside? You'd think it would be fairly easy for a wife to track down her husband and virtually impossible for him to leave without her knowing his whereabouts.
          I doubt that anyone made any real attempt to contact him. The mother wanted to keep the baby from him, the family wanted to adopt, and the agency wanted the adoption fees. Evidenced byt he fact that two courts have upheld the decision.

It's completely fucked up and selfish that the family is still trying to fight the case, if they truly cared about the child's well-being, they'd concede that she belongs with her father.

Comment

It may be illegal to choke a bitch, but nothing illegal about letting her choke herself...
            Last edited by Rick Modena; 01-28-2013, 01:36 PM.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I doubt that anyone made any real attempt to contact him. The mother wanted to keep the baby from him, the family wanted to adopt, and the agency wanted the adoption fees. Evidenced byt he fact that two courts have upheld the decision.

It's completely fucked up and selfish that the family is still trying to fight the case, if they truly cared about the child's well-being, they'd concede that she belongs with her father.
              I know. It's just ridiculous to think that she would have no way of getting in touch with her active military husband. It's even more infuriating that they're hiding behind religious rhetoric.

Comment

It's even more infuriating that they're hiding behind religious rhetoric.
                Mormons? Yeah, that's never happened before...

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                  Mormons? Yeah, that's never happened before...
                  Well, if god wanted them to have that baby, then they wouldn't have to use shady means to adopt said baby.

Comment

There's plenty of desert in Utah.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Someone somewhere knows where you are and what unit you are assigned. You can be found. It sounds like she gave them their old off post housing address knowing it wouldn't get forwarded.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

So in this case since he has the kiddo now, would she be responsible for child support? Because that would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          So in this case since he has the kiddo now, would she be responsible for child support? Because that would be hilarious.
                          I didn't think about this. I hope so. Poetic justice for being a colossal bitch.

Comment

Working...
                          X