No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is that in the background? Chopped up camaro? Can't be an El Camino. Can it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      you dont say.

doh!

Should have looked at all the pics

Comment

• want

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          WTF is that in the background? Chopped up camaro? Can't be an El Camino. Can it?
          Its a Dodge Rampage their interpretation of an El Camino, only made them a few years. They did make a Shelby version, not sure on specs.

Last edited by Mopar63; 06-03-2014, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
            I'll see your $35k foxbody and raise you a $85k 1990 Camaro.

convertible 1990 camaro I ROC Z rare - $85000 (Dallas)

This is the last year they made I ROC Z. less than 1300 convertibles were made in 1990. Just imagine how many have been total since 1990 to 2014, No telling how many are left now. this car runs and drives body in good shape needs paint and a new top original 16 inch chrome the 305 was converted to a 355 not sure how true this is but it do run hard.you will be one of only a few owners in the world with a 1990 camaro convertible. New distributor, spark plugs, map sensor TPS sensor, BBK throttle body 58mm. The car is not running right now in the process of a erg valve $85, and a holley adjustable fuel pressure regulator being put on. All the other parts are new less than 2 months since they were replaced new fuel filter in the box. The convertible top is bad.I wanted to replace all of this so that I will know I went through the fuel system on the car. STILL THIS IS MY PRICE!
            Sebastian?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Yeah, that's pretty damn high for a 4 cylinder YJ.
              thats cheap compared to the shit jeeps that are sold around here in nw arkansas! i like it because its completely stock

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                thats cheap compared to the shit jeeps that are sold around here in nw arkansas! i like it because its completely stock
                Lol, my buddy is selling a yj in Bella vista. Needs work... Interested?

Comment

• So, want to buy a 77 DJ5?
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    What I was,thinking. Fucking things are skyrocketing.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                      Lol, my buddy is selling a yj in Bella vista. Needs work... Interested?
                      not for me but my buddy is looking for one! send me some pics, price, and whats wrong with it

btw is this it?

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      What I was,thinking. Fucking things are skyrocketing.

oh hell yea they are, they're commanding a good price these days. we went an looked at a 91 hardtop, manual, v6 that turned are out to be a complete pile of junk and he was asking $7k and the guy actually sold it a week later

Comment

• I just ran across some pics of an old Craigslist idiot trying to work me. I had a beautiful 96 Cobra with all kinds of new performance suspension, gears, braces, brakes, exhaust, tune and sway bars that I was selling about 7 years ago. Had the car listed for $9000. This is she:

Dude called me up wanting to trade straight across for his "Blown 351 classic Mach 1 that's super fast and in perfect condition" so I thought, uh yeah. Told him to send me some pics and this is what I got:

I tried to explain some things about his car like its not blown, its not a Mach 1, its not nice and its not fast. He wasn't having any of it. LOL
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• You had a gorgeous car. I'm not sure what that trade is though but I do like the flames.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• It's Mexican. Buddy almost got one. Ad said Mach 1. He knew nothing bout stands and sent me the ad to check it out.

At first I told him I don't know what it is but it's damn sure not a Mach 1. Did some looking and sire enuff it's Mexican.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• CL joke of the week

This guy wants the big choo choo cash for his leftover mid 90's project

1957 belair convertible' project' corvette drive train - $27500
                              just out of storage'' ton's of new part's in boxes'' no dreamers or scammers'' cash only

Comment

• I think he has an extra zero in there. If not, he better have a finished car in all those "boxes".

Comment

Working...
                                X