No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• ^UnicornJeff?
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        ^UnicornJeff?
        VaderTT lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
          VaderTT lol
          I'm not sure how I mixed that up.....lol. I'll blame it on a "long day at work"

Yea, that guy with the BMW(s?).

sigpic

Comment

• I drove the coupe with the 5.3 lol

It's real

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              I drove the coupe with the 5.3 lol

It's real

sigpic

Comment

• Post some more pics of it. What's the exterior look like?

Comment

• basically, post a pic of you and mike standing next to it dutch ruddering eachother. then, AND ONLY then, will i believe you.

i just scored this. my first ferrari, go it on trade for my roller blades and a hockey stick. the paper on the dash is supposed to say naynay, but i was too far away and it was bright out, and i photoshopped the rest out.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• 1998 Mustang GT WTT ONLY TAKE OVER MY PAYMENTS! (Arlington)

About my car. I bought it last march in Oklahoma, the dealership bought it at the auction as a repo, before that the Mustang lived its whole life here in the DFW metroplex. It was sold brand new from Sam Pack Ford.
                    The car now has 111k miles on it and runs absolutely great. About 6-7mo ago I had pulled out the weak motor it had and put in a motor from a 02 GT that had identical mileage. Since then everything has been great. It has a brand new intake manifold, new fuel pump, new heater core, new black carpet, and Cobra headlights with a set of 6000k HIDs hooked up to them.
                    She's running 3.73's in the rear a stock h pipe catted with muffler delete. 275/40/17 all the way around on staggered black Bullitt wheels with polished lips. The exterior color is Pacific Green and the interior is Leather with two tone Black and Tan. It's got a T45 5spd transmission with a nearly new clutch, TOB, input shaft bearing, and pressure plate.
                    As far as features go it has the Mach 460 stereo system which sounds great, darkest legal window in the front and limo tint in the rear.

The bad: the windshield does have a crack on the passenger side stretching to the middle of the windshield however it passed state inspection considering cracked windshields are no longer part of state inspection. The hood needs a little bit of loving at some point it was repainted so it's a little oxidized but with the right compound and chemicals it can be back to normal.
                    Stock the motor pushes out 260hp to the crank. This motor feels like its pushing that to the wheels ATLEAST. A few members on here can speak for me when I say that.

The interior I give a 9/10 being it is an older car it can't be perfect but it is in excellent shape! No rips or tears on the seats what so ever.
                    Exterior I give a 6/10 due to the oxidation on the hood and a few spots where it got hit with hail last year, nothing dramatic literally got hit on the roof in one or two spots and the same on the trunk lid.

As the car sits right now it's valued at $5500 due to the fact I drove the piss out of it the past year. I bought it last year with 82,000 miles, you do the math.

Overall it's a GREAT car, and I love her to death I hate to part ways with her but its time I step out of the mustang game for quite sometime. She's definitely a blast to drive she will surprise you every time you hit that gas pedal.
                    I am looking for something that may be similar to the mustang, sporty, fun to drive, reliable and has to be in just as good condition as mine, I do not want junk if I am giving you a jewel.

Let me know what you have.

512 569 6086 text

Comment

• thats the one ol boy jumped?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I picked up a good deal on a Poulan 295 Pro 20" chainsaw for $60.

Seller recently cleaned the carb and installed a new fuel line. I'll be checking the clutch and sharpening the chain this weekend.
                        Jay Johnson
                        Car hauler for hire

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Post some more pics of it. What's the exterior look like?
                          Primer grey with some sanding marks.

Not a bad car, needs some tlc.

I'm guessing the previous owner was having problems with starting and dying because it was dieing and having issues restarting.

Well just because its got a Chevy motor doesn't make it exempt from ford problems.. It was the ignition switch lol

Besides that and a few lose ends its mechanically sound.

It'll be up and going if he takes my advise lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            basically, post a pic of you and mike standing next to it dutch ruddering eachother. then, AND ONLY then, will i believe you.

i just scored this. my first ferrari, go it on trade for my roller blades and a hockey stick. the paper on the dash is supposed to say naynay, but i was too far away and it was bright out, and i photoshopped the rest out.

[IMG]red rocket[/IMG]
                            Awww, you got me! Busted!

I'll make a special sign for you next time

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post

Besides that and a few loose ends its mechanically sound.
                            I see what you did there...

sigpic

Comment

• Lets see the exterior!!!

Comment

• 2001 nissan skyline need it gone - $900 (hallmark st killeen)

So I am selling my husbands pride and joy
                                He cheated on me and I got this out of the divorce.
                                He put over $29,000 in parts in the engine last year
                                Its very fast
                                Everything works great and it has 40,000 miles
                                I have the title and the first person to give me 900 $ gets it
                                If this ad is up its still for sale
                                (323) 804-4304
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X