• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    South OKC.
    I'll have to try it out sometime
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• 1988 mustang coupe, 306, t5 trans,scat crank, e303 cam, gt40p heads, weiand intake, c&s blow thru carb, c&s carb hat, edlebrock valve covers, msd distributor, mallory coil, mallory ignition pro vIIc with programmer, mallory boost reference regulator, walboro 255 inline pump, 10 gallon fuel cell, power kill switch on plate, jegs line lock, adjustable camber plates, Lakewood frame connecters, adjustable rear torq bars, drag shocks, eibach springs, alluminum drive shaft, all autometer gauges, aem uego wideband and its a hpperformance turbo kit with a 72mm. Looking for trades or real cash offers( I won't take 5000). Mainly sport bikes!! I will not deliver you must come get becouse I don't have a truck or trailor. Headlights don't work, interior is gutted with dash and one seat, 10pt cage. Paint and body is not the best but nothing major. Clean clear title ready to trade. TEXT 325-201-0316 with pics I don't know hp and needs tune but runs good

$5500

sigpic

Comment

• Selling my swb 85 Chevy, its got verticle lambos on it, nice body ready for paint, intirior needs work, motor is in good condition, it is a 350 halls ass am asking 3500$ for it. Not in a big hurry to sell so...text only please. in cosideration of trading too, for newer car 2002 and up.... or lowrider with hydrolics....2147533557, text only, if intrested in buying Truck, price is nagotiable, but not hurting for cash so please no low balling. Will not respond

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Lambo doors are the coolest

Comment

• Comment

• Up for sale is my Unique 2000 F250 powerstroke short bed. It has the infamous bullet proof 7.3l diesel engine. 6 speed 2wd with only 160k miles which is nothing on this engine. I've had it 2 yrs and drove it weekends mostly. Runs great. No problems whatsoever, would drive it anywhere without hesitation. I have always took good care of it. Washed weekly. Body is good. Minimal dings. It rides good, AC blows cold and heater works. Interior is clean. Always synthetic oil every 3-5k. Head turner everywhere. You wont find another one like this. Just selling because I got a crew cab now. I hate to see it go. NOT in a hurry to sell. I might change my mind and keep it. Selling to someone who will appreciate and take care of it as much as I will. 10,500 OBO text or call for more info 58O-275-8O73 no answer leave a message. NO low ballers. Serious people only. No I don't need help selling, no scammers Español Tambien

-07 front clip with billet grill
              -Harley headlights.(Hid's 8000k)
              -DJM dream beams (lowered)
              -Black XD KMC Rock Star rims. 20" with Bridgestone dueler tires (Plenty Tread) 275/55/r20
              -Bully Dog Programmer
              -Snow Performance meth injection
              -Lariat leather power seats
              -2010 super duty tailgate
              -2010 color matched bumper
              -Rhino lined bed
              -Tinted windows & windshield
              -Recon tail lights & 3rd brake light
              -Straight piped. Sounds good
              -Jvc mp3 stereo Aux, usb input

Tags: powerstroke diesel 7.3 6.0 6.4 6.7 Cummins duramax Chevy jeep ford f150 f250 f350 3/4 ton half ton dodge Toyota Honda truck single cab crew swb lowered dropped custom rims wheels 4 wheel 4x4 loud clean fast turbo supercharged intake exhaust atv trade raptor español work

sigpic

Comment

• That's dope.

Comment

• Need to get rid of that Honda Accord hot air intake it has. Also needs power windows and cruise and it would be worth the asking price.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Need to get rid of that Honda Accord hot air intake it has. Also needs power windows and cruise and it would be worth the asking price.
                    Stock airbox fixes that. Fuck power windows

sigpic

Comment

• LS1 projector! I guess the light travels faster than the "modular" projectors

sigpic

Comment

• If it sounds toooooo good to be true.........it probably is.

2013 ford raptor 4x4 cheep - $25000 (All Dallas)
                        We can meet just call me if you want to know any thing about it im selling because i need money to pay some bills and other things we can discuss the price but not by that much call me at 817-983-9368

Comment

• Someone message them and act interested. I'm curious on that one
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            If it sounds toooooo good to be true.........it probably is.

2013 ford raptor 4x4 cheep - $25000 (All Dallas)
                            We can meet just call me if you want to know any thing about it im selling because i need money to pay some bills and other things we can discuss the price but not by that much call me at 817-983-9368

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3840737795.html
                            I ran across a 6.2l Raptor 4 crew cab the other day for $30k. I'd say it's real

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              I'd say it's real
                              If that were the case. Why not take it to a Carmax or buying dealer and sell it to them for more?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                                If that were the case. Why not take it to a Carmax or buying dealer and sell it to them for more?
                                The dealers often low-ball...IDK about Carmax. Considering he has his number, I'd say it's legit. My guess it that it is the very base model. If I had 25k right now in cash, I'd consider it

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X