Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    What do you think the advantage is?
    I hate using the one in the golf kart. It's quite annoying with all of the splits between the individual mirrors, but then again I hardly use it.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• So I got this response 30mins after I posted.

is your 1994 Ford Ranger 4cyl - $2000 (Fort Worth)still for sale and also it condition and final price..you can get back to me on victorsmith20211@gmail.com

This a spammer?

Sent from my Gameboy
      GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Anyone wanna buy an F150? lol
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
          So I got this response 30mins after I posted.

is your 1994 Ford Ranger 4cyl - $2000 (Fort Worth)still for sale and also it condition and final price..you can get back to me on victorsmith20211@gmail.com

This a spammer?

Sent from my Gameboy
          What probably triggered that response is you copy and pasted the ad title. Most scammers do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            Nope she flaked. I was gonna buy it for parts at 4k. A few days later she wanted me to pay 14k (loan payoff) + 4k to her, so I passed.

Please PM me her number, I would like to buy the car and pay you a finders fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mycul View Post
              info sent. Have fun with this wack job!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by slim87gt View Post
                I can never get anyone to send pics or call me back.. I hate craigs list and ebay
                Cause you dont know what the fuck your doing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mycul View Post
                  Look who it is!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    info sent. Have fun with this wack job!
                    He's a PRO!

Comment

• Comment

• No truly good woman will see this. All of the good ones stay in the kitchen.

sigpic

Comment

• I live right there lol
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• 93 cobra. With a cam , full exhaust, 373 gears. Upr K member, A arm & upr upper and lowers in the rear. Also 03 cobra front and back seats. 8K or trade for rzr NO JOY RIDES. Serious offers only!!!
                            $8,000. Call (405)8one8-8five49.

sigpic

Comment

• I have a 03 mach 1 , 2 owner, 5 speed , forged cobra crank, steeda water seperator, sct tuner with 3 tunes, 7xxxx miles , p1sc procharger, 3 core intercooler, 42# injectors, 340 lph pump, 3.73 gears, flow masters, bank xpipe , progressive snow water meth injection . Mt drag radials Tuned by archangle motorsports and made 456 rwhp at 9# on pump gas and 500 on 110, adjustable uppers and lowers , brand new Lakewood 70/30 and 50/50 I will throw in a teksid block also. Car is nice other than a few hail dents , rock chiped hood and broken windshield cowl
                              Call or text 580-399-4254
                              Make me an offer this needs to be gone before this weekend all I can say is no.

sigpic

Comment

• ^ offer is $100 waiting on reply

Comment

Working...
                                X