License Plate - No Pulp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Plate - No Pulp?

Anyone out here know someone around the Grove with a orange Terminator that has a personalized plate that says "No Pulp"?
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

lol, that's actually pretty good.

Comment

Clever... I'm sure he has herpies though.

Comment

He lives over by my shop actually. I can't recall his name but I know he surfs the board.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
          He lives over by my shop actually. I can't recall his name but I know he surfs the board.
          A mutual friend of ours was rolling in his Shelby last Saturday, in heavy traffic, with his two girls sleeping in the backseat IN CAR SEATS...said this jackass was riding all over his ass, throwing revs, then acting like a total idiot trying to race on Buckner with cars piled all over the road literally 3-4 car-links ahead...when he finally realized he was being ignored and wasn't going to get any action (or his ass stomped by the black Shelby), he did the ricer punch and takeoff....then had to lockup the brakes shortly ahead with a big-skid smoke show, to avoid rear-ending some other innocent driver. Said the guy wasn't some young punk either....looked to be late 30's/early 40's....definitely old enough to know better.

My buddy just asked me to post out here and ask if the guy needed directions to the race track...or to the Ricekiller website.
          70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            A mutual friend of ours was rolling in his Shelby last Saturday, in heavy traffic, with his two girls sleeping in the backseat IN CAR SEATS...said this jackass was riding all over his ass, throwing revs, then acting like a total idiot trying to race on Buckner with cars piled all over the road literally 3-4 car-links ahead...when he finally realized he was being ignored and wasn't going to get any action (or his ass stomped by the black Shelby), he did the ricer punch and takeoff....then had to lockup the brakes shortly ahead with a big-skid smoke show, to avoid rear-ending some other innocent driver. Said the guy wasn't some young punk either....looked to be late 30's/early 40's....definitely old enough to know better.

My buddy just asked me to post out here and ask if the guy needed directions to the race track...or to the Ricekiller website.
            So what was this said car?

Comment

What a dip shit.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                So what was this said car?
                Said to be an 04' Comp Orange Cobra...he commented it was a nice looking car except for some hideous hood scoop.
                70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  What a dip shit.
                  I've seen idiots like this before....the Saturday afternoon traffic thing is bad enough, but the fact he was pulling this shit with 2 toddlers in the car in plain site....that makes him a total Douche in my book.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

...with cars piled all over the road literally 3-4 car-links ahead...
                    Exactly how far is a car link?

Comment

Well that sucks.
                      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Idk but it has got to be larger then a chain link... Thats shitty to play around when someone has children in the car. Even if he didn't notice, especially if they were in traffic. To bad the termi didn't come with common sence.

Comment

I've seen idiots like this before....the Saturday afternoon traffic thing is bad enough, but the fact he was pulling this shit with 2 toddlers in the car in plain site....that makes him a total Douche in my book.
                          You should've seen some of the Cars at Carlisle crowd. I made the mistake of pulling into the Rudder's off I-81 on my way to Harrisburg in the middle of the all ford weekend, and these guys were taking turns racing 200' of service road. It was crazy.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            You should've seen some of the Cars at Carlisle crowd. I made the mistake of pulling into the Rudder's off I-81 on my way to Harrisburg in the middle of the all ford weekend, and these guys were taking turns racing 200' of service road. It was crazy.
                            I call bullshit! PA doesn't have service roads.

Comment

Working...
                            X