The "Whatever Happened to ___________" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    It aint got nothing to do with the wife. He loves to take cheap shots at everyone. Just giving him what he dishes out.
    It backfired on you, dummy, so crawl away quietly before you make a bigger ass out of yourself.

Comment

It aint got nothing to do with the wife. He loves to take cheap shots at everyone. Just giving him what he dishes out.
      You're not dishing anything out except cementing the commonly held belief that you're absolutely worthless.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Right. But he stopped posting at some point. Was Mustangman_2000 prior to changing his name
        Last post 12-24.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          I talked to him on the phone once a few years back; he makes Chili's story's seem like childrens books.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Can we all as one group ( as we did when we moved here) just agree to put this ass hat on ignore all at once? It would be hilarious.

Comment

The "inner outer" crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                I actually saw him in Vegas! He texted me because he heard I was in Vegas, and it was his first time ever, and was there for work for a week. He took a cab over to Planet Hollywood where I was staying and we bullshitted for a few hours. That was a couple months ago.
                That was pretty rad, you and brent together are fucking crazy! Haha! I think brent was about 1000 in the hole when i left yall at the blackjack tables at around 3am. Vegas wouldnt have been nearly as much fun without all that. My boss is a Vegetarian Jain, so vegas isnt exactly the place for him. Not exactly the type to cut loose and treat his employees to a bunch of wild shennanigans.

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                He's around. We see him at least every other week, if not weekly. Guess he doesn't post much, but he's around.
                Long hours at the job i'm at are keeping me from all the important things in life, like fucking around on the innerwebs. Damn the man! I check the forums every few days now, but being the social marketing guy at work also leaves me with little interest in posting more inane banter.

Comment

Working...
                X