Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist GOLD - $550 Coyote

Seems legit.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

I'm in for $550.00.

<---Have cash in hand.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I'm in for $550.00.

<---Have cash in hand.
      Too late, I already sent $$$ Western Union!

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        Too late, I already sent $$$ Western Union!
        DON'T DO THAT, IT STATES IT RIGHT THERE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

f-ing scammers are just getting stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by 034V View Post
            f-ing scammers are just getting stupid...
            But it says he will take you for a ride before you decide to hand him cash and wait for him to pull the motor...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

That aint no shit, one came by my cousins place last night to buy his boat. I was there to provide an extra gun. After looking over the boat for an hour hes says he'll take it and go get the money.

You guessed it, he never came back, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                But it says he will take you for a ride before you decide to hand him cash and wait for him to pull the motor...
                I know right.. Then when he calls back and says he needs the cash to pay his garage homie in advance to remove it, he runs another email account and ad in a different location and pockets the cash.

They need to re-think the art of ripping people off lol.. Bet they could take advice from some past board members on how to do it better

Comment

I just wrote them and asked if after the test drive, I could take it to my shop and pull the engine. I'm foreseeing some issue with it being done at 'my shop' where it has to be done at a friend's house
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Not gonna lie, I was hoping by the thread title it was this..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      Not gonna lie, I was hoping by the thread title it was this..

Id have to drive to New Orleans, hang out for MG, and pick that up.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's been corrected to 5500.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          It's been corrected to 5500.
                          I retract my previous statement..

Must be behind on payments then

Comment

Hmmm, i wish my money wasnt tied up in that nigerian prince inheritance (legal fees suck but its worth it), but after i get his inheritance he left to me i will buy it cash money...

Comment

Working...
                            X